TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Day Of The Tentacle

I happen to have Day Of The Tentacle on my comp. It works great, and I still have the .zip file for extracting the game itself. I'm in a giving mood, and I'm willing to upload the .zip file for the whole game for everyone here to download. But, the question is, after reading the rules of the forum, would I be allowed to upload it without getting repremanded by the staff?

Well, I think it may be the other way around. However, if I can upload it for you guys, I'm sure that you can take a look at the Configuration Settings of the game once you extract it. I'm hoping that maybe you can figure it out. It probably might have the voices, and there's a very big chance that it might. If I can upload it here, I'll do that in a flash.

I seriously doubt our mod staff cares one bit. Also, there's a giant thread up north on this here board devoted to posting massive amounts of copyrighted wrestling videos. If they don't care about that, they won't mind a long out-of-print piece of abandonware, will they?

Oops, looks like I spoke too soon! One of this board's five rules is not to host illegal files on the board's server. If you want to post that, you should up it somewhere else, dude.

Bumped for a damn good reason.

Ok, after a long search, I managed to download a special LucasArts game pack that compressed in a .RAR pack via some torrent tracker. I now have special voice talkie version of Day Of The Tentacle on my computer, and I'll be more than happy to upload it onto Megaupload if anyone wants me to. It also has a bunch of other cool computer games, like Monkey Island & Indiana Jones, and what have you. The game pack also comes with this special program. A special voice generator program that allow you all to play DOTT with the full voices throughout the game. You can even modify the gameplay so that you won't have to have the subtitles in the DOTT game. This program is called SCUMMVM, and it comes included in the pack.

So, do you guys want me to make it available to you via Megaupload?

Guest Vitamin X

Go for it, dude. For the record, I don't much care if it's uploaded either, but it's better to be safe than sorry.