TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Smackdown Spoilahs for 5/16

Credit: rvd331 of f4wonline.com:

I attended the Smackdown/ECW tapings tonight in Grand Rapids. Here is my report from the show. I'm not sure if everything on Smackdown is in the right order in my report, but everything that happened is there.

Them only dark match was Jimmy Wang Yang over Ted Dibiase jr. Match was ok.

They taped ECW first.

ECW opened Armando booking Colin Delaney vs. Mike Knox,

CM Punk vs. the Miz was the first match. Miz beat CM punk clean. Match was ok. Miz won clean with a neck breaker.

Michelle McCool, Cherry, and Kelly Kelly beat Victoria, Layla, and Natalia. Not as bad as I was expecting. Kelly and Layla never got in the ring. Cherry pinned Victoria with a roll up.

Kofi and Shelton fought backstage. They showed a video during one of the breaks saying they will fight on ECW next week.

Mike Knox beat Colin Delaney. Delaney now has music and an entrance video. His entrance video shows him getting beat up a lot. Knox won then Armando came out and said he has signed himself to a contract. He then beat Delaney as well.

John Morrison beat Kane. Match was pretty good. Morrison won after hitting Kane with the belt and a springboard kick. Mix and Morrison beat down Kane and Punk to end the show.

Smackdown was taped next

Show opened with La Familia. Edge cut a promo talking about how he was magically healed last week and will be the next world champion because Undertaker cannot use his illegal chokehold at Judgment Day. Teddy Long then came out. Vickie yelled at him for being late. Teddy said he was late because he was meeting with the board of directors. Vickie threatened to fire Teddy and then Teddy quit. Teddy then said that the board of directors have told Vickie that she must either face the Undertaker tonight or she will be fired.

CM Punk beat Chuck Polombo with the GTS. Match was pretty good. It was a back and forth even match up. Punk escaped Polombo’s finisher and hit the GTS moments later for the pin.

La famlia was talking backstage. They were trying to come up with a plan for tonight. MVP came in complaining about last weeks championship chase. Big Show and Finlay came in as well. Vicki signed Finlay and Big Show vs. MVP and a partner of his choice for later. Chavo then questioned Vickie about the championship chase last week as well.

Michelle McCool beat Layla. Match sucked. Michelle won with a leg lock after working over Layla’s leg during the match.

Batista came out and cut a promo. They showed the footage of HBK and Jericho from Raw. Batista said he was going to hurt Shawn next time he sees him. Batista implied that he would be at Judgment Day.

Vickie changed the main event to her, Edge, Chavo, Bam Neely, Ryder, and Hawkins vs. Undertaker in a 6 on 1 handicap match.

Big Show and Finlay beat MVP and Mark Henry. Match was good, especially when it was MVP and Finlay. Probably the best match on the show. Big show pinned MVP with the chokeslam.

Vladimir Koslov beat Funaki. This was a bad squash match. Koslov won with the reverse ddt.

Cherry beat Maryse. Duece and Domino came out with Maryse. Match was not very good. Cherry won with a bulldog. After the match Duece stared at Cherry as she walked up the ramp.

Backstage Kofi was talking with Matt Hardy. He congratulated on his new dvd and called him an inspiration. Shelton Benjamin then came in. He said he would beat Hardy tonight.

Matt Hardy beat Shelton Benjamin. Match was good. Matt won after he countered a suplex and hit the twist of fate.

Main event was next. I don’t know what the official decision was. When La Famlia came out Chavo and Bam Neely left them at the ramp way. This left Edge, Ryder, Hawkins, and Vickie vs. the Undertaker. They fought for a bit. Eventually Taker had Vickie alone in the ring. He went to chokeslam her but Edge hit a spear. Edge then got her out of the ring and pushed Vickie up the ramp in her wheelchair. Kane’s music then hit and he pushed Vickie back to ringside. Undertaker and Kane beat up everyone until it was down to just Vickie. Kane threw Vickie into the ring. Undertake teased a chokeslam, but eventually tombstoned Vickie.

Miz beat CM punk clean

---

I know people get on people for complaining about Punk jobbing clean.. but it does seem to happen quite regularly doesn't it?

I just don't buy Miz beating him. Morrison maybe.. but no, not Miz.

Punk will probably be using his MITB on Kane at this rate.

Punk will probably be using his MITB on Kane at this rate.

You know that worries me as it's almost what they could be building up towards, what with them being "tag team partners and friends".

I'm wondering if the feud with Cherry and Deuce and Domino is leading o cherry bringing in a new tag team? The Canadian Bulldogs maybe?

I'm wondering if the feud with Cherry and Deuce and Domino is leading o cherry bringing in a new tag team? The Canadian Bulldogs maybe?

Dirt sheets have her being eventually being grouped with Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.

Chavo and Bam Neely quit Edge's faction? Chavo can't hold any interest on his own. Bam Neely doesn't really fit well with Chavo either.

Dirt sheets have her being eventually being grouped with Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.

Chavo and Bam Neely quit Edge's faction? Chavo can't hold any interest on his own. Bam Neely doesn't really fit well with Chavo either.

That makes me even more interested then a team that could be entertaining. An Asian trying to be a Texan, and Shannon "faux-punk" Moore. Yeah I'm excited for that one.