TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

If you were a cop, would you be corrupt?

I know for a fact I would... I would beat down little punk kids who looked at me the wrong way or gave me lip. Especially those little white raver kids who try to be asian, with their spikey, frosted tip hair, and those gay little slits in the back of their head. Those kids are bunch of fucking tools.

I would always pocket drug money, and would allow most drug runners to handle their business aslong as I get a peice of the pie.

I would not accept bribes or do anything that would jeopardize my career. However, I would help my friends and associates with minor inconveniences. I would be considerate and not behave like a dick just because I have a badge. I was in law enforcement at one time (jurisdiction over places that sold/served alcohol), and I was professional with my dealings with the public. However, I didn't put up with disrespect and usually scared the shit out of bar owners that weren't cooperative when I would enforce every minor law. They were usually very cooperative after they saw what being an asshole got them.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I know for a fact I would... I would beat down little punk kids who looked at me the wrong way or gave me lip.

That's not being corrupt, it's being an asshole.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Your point?!?!?! When have I ever been known as a nice guy?

My point is you made a thread about being corrupt, say you would be, and then your first example of being corrupt has nothing to do with the subject.

I know for a fact I would... I would beat down little punk kids who looked at me the wrong way or gave me lip. Especially those little white raver kids who try to be asian, with their spikey, frosted tip hair, and those gay little slits in the back of their head. Those kids are bunch of fucking tools.

And I'd give you two weeks before a video of you doing such things was all over the youtube and you were fired/sued/put in jail.

ESPECIALLY with raver kids. They're just the type to take videos of you on their cell phones.

IF i was a cop, i wouldn't be corrupt, per se. i'd be pretty cool. but i'd take kid's pot and money and keep it for myself XD

Pretty women breaking the law would have to blow me in order to get off the hook. Fat ones would get the Mace/Taser combo and be arrested for something petty but had to be treated this way for refusing to co-operate.

I'd also do like the cops in this area who take all the kids weed, pipes, and lighters when they bust them and smoke up on a "lunch" break.

Guest Smues

People wouldn't like me if I were a cop, as I'd tend to follow the letter of the law, especially when it came to enforcing traffic laws. The speeding and similar ticket revenue I'd bring in would probably make my bosses happy though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Most police departments have cameras in the cars so anything involving taking bribes on a traffic stop is a bit hard to pull off.

That or he's seen any one of the numerous reality cop shows that show crazy shit happening from the cops dashboard camera. Hell, I live in the middle of nowhere Utah, and our cops have those things.

Being corrupt would be too much of a hassle. I'm too lazy to have to worry about covering my tracks and making sure I don't get caught.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
That or he's seen any one of the numerous reality cop shows that show crazy shit happening from the cops dashboard camera. Hell, I live in the middle of nowhere Utah, and our cops have those things.

Exactly. Not to mention police demonstrations when I was in school, reports on the news, etc.

Just curious, how are some of the cops in your cities? Ever encountered a corrupt cop? Or an asshole cop?

Here in Calgary, I'd say about 60% of the cops are good normal people, who wont give you problems unless you give them a reason to... The other 40% are young punk kids who feel the need to abuse their powers and disrespect people and talkshit.

cops here are cool, usually don't mess with you unless if you give em a reason. I know it seems like a lot of them are taxis for underage drinkers on the weekends. Shit, I used to get dropped off by a few cops so many times, I ended up becoming friends with them. They really don't respond to any petty shit either... I mean I've witnessed a bar fight get broken up by just two chill cops asking what caused this, found out it was a buddy cheating with his best friend's girlfriend and told them not to fight about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Mindblowing...

Just curious, how are some of the cops in your cities? Ever encountered a corrupt cop? Or an asshole cop?

Here in Calgary, I'd say about 60% of the cops are good normal people, who wont give you problems unless you give them a reason to... The other 40% are young punk kids who feel the need to abuse their powers and disrespect people and talkshit.

umm

umm

I never disrespect anyone unless they disrespect me. When I was in High School I was a punk kid who would fight someone for looking at me the wrong way, but I've grown out of that phase.

Either way, the young cops are a bunch of punks.