Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Cadbury creme eggs.

It's time for my yearly diabetic shock.

Cadbury creme eggs.

It's time for my yearly diabetic shock.

Oof. I still think I'm the only person alive who won't eat those, but it's easy to explain - I've never liked food that was really rich or gooey. Mentioning my dislike of cheesecake often gets me the same look of shock that most of you probably got reading this.

I don't like cheesecake either. I like cheese and I love cake but something about it doesn't bode well for me.

Though it's likely my indifference towards cheesecake can be pointed to the time that I threw up shortly after eating Key Lime Cheesecake.

I bought a creme egg in the States on Saturday with some sort of orange flavour syrup injected into the mix - it was pretty good but way too sweet. What can you do though?

I saw a new restaurant downtown called "Aladdin's" with the Disney Genie on their sign as well as the same design for the lamp and basically the same text font. I SO want to be an ass and snap a photo of it to send to Disney, but then I'm not a big fan of corporate machines either... except when I am. Conflicted! It's kind of like this place called "Quick Subs" that opened where a Quiznos once was - they didn't take the trademarked "Q" design that was in the store as a neon light down and kept it lit as their own. I wrote a scathing facebook note about it and then it was gone a week later (though I doubt the two are related in any way).