TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (5/26/2008)

Not really important, but just something I was thinking about as they just came back form commercial. Do the commentators continue talking during the break so they don't miss a beat as they come back to the action, or are they told right before the commercial break ends that they are coming back?

Not really important, but just something I was thinking about as they just came back form commercial. Do the commentators continue talking during the break so they don't miss a beat as they come back to the action, or are they told right before the commercial break ends that they are coming back?

I don't know why I would have been paying attention to this, but at the Raws I've been too it always seemed like the announcers took a break during commercials.

I don't know why I would have been paying attention to this, but at the Raws I've been too it always seemed like the announcers took a break during commercials.

I'm assuming that they stop talking...considering that they always come back from the commercial with "We are back live on RAW"

They probably get a 3...2...1...we're back

I can't wait until Burchill does the Curb Stomp to a black wrestler. The outrage is going to be huge. I'm loving his new gimmick (I haven't watched RAW for the past 2 years),and Katie Lea (I think that's her name) is HOT!

Did Katie call Kennedy "Sweet Ass"?

and I guess Regal forgave Burchill for making him wear a dress on Smackdown back in 06

<WWE Creative>Would you look at this please?

mib1.gif

Another thing I forgot to mention about Cody Rhodes was Lawler's commentary about his ego, etc. I was thinking at the time that they could be subtly laying the seeds for him to join that talked-about stable. After Ted Jr. came out, I think that is exactly what they were doing.

I like how DiBiase Jr. modified his dad's catchphrase a bit.

...now all that's needed is for DiBiase Jr. to wear a fake tux to the ring.

or a Lacoste shirt with the collar up.

No, two or three of them, layered.

Another thing I forgot to mention about Cody Rhodes was Lawler's commentary about his ego, etc. I was thinking at the time that they could be subtly laying the seeds for him to join that talked-about stable. After Ted Jr. came out, I think that is exactly what they were doing.

Subtle? "They are really two different personalities", "Cody and his ego", etc etc etc.... they were hitting us over the head with how much these two guys shouldn't be teaming together much less holding the tag team titles.

That commercial with Show welcoming Mary McCormack to the USA Network was very funny. I got a kick out of it.

Someone posted a link right after Judgment Day to a place on justintv where the PPV had been archived for viewing. Anyone know where I can find something like that for Raw? I wasn't able to pay much attention or hear any promos for the first hour and a half due to a phone call. It'd be nice to find an archived version of the show. I suck with torrents and Dailymotion hasn't had the shows up like usual lately.

Anyone have any serious ideas about what the announcement is? I'm going to take a shot and say that McMahon announces he's retiring. We'll spend the summer waiting to see who is the new owner.

Subtle? "They are really two different personalities", "Cody and his ego", etc etc etc.... they were hitting us over the head with how much these two guys shouldn't be teaming together much less holding the tag team titles.

Subtle in regards to the fact that I thought it would be a month or so before he turned and joined a stable that is not even formed right now. I am aware of how they were forcing that on us, but a lot would have had to happen for the stable to get formed this week or even next.

Just saw a "Macho Man - Hall of Fame 2009" poster. I'm surprised they let that one in.

I really hate Michaels' overselling.

I wish the had Jericho break the hold at 9 and get the cheap win like I aways do in SD vs. Raw.

That's what I thought he was going to do, as he was looking into the ring at about 7 or 8.

Anyone have any serious ideas about what the announcement is? I'm going to take a shot and say that McMahon announces he's retiring. We'll spend the summer waiting to see who is the new owner.

The whole thing about it affecting each and every Raw viewer makes me think he'll announce the Raw/ECW merger, or talent exchange, whatever they call it.