TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Eliminator 2. Day II.V

I declared Dandy the winner. Points will still play a part, but Dandy won that round...whenever the points are put together his will be tops this round.

This is not well thought out

I'm giving myself 13 points based on the fact that there seem to be no rules. Oh and Dandy loses 7 points because his name doesn't start with a T. Everyone who's name does start with a T, you lose 5 points.

I think I might win.

That bitch need s to trim her nose hair, for real.

And I can't believe I lost this early. Well, yeah, I can considering I didn't do anything. But still...

I did post something and got kicked out. Congratulations. You've turned this from the Masters into the Wachovia.

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

Perhaps I'm going to try The Eliminator myself since nobody seems able to do it. I ran a tight ship with Poster Tournament until I had that nervous breakdown.

The problem here is that this one was just too organized. Lysergic's eliminator lacked direction, and it turned out surprisingly well. Find the grey area between.

Damn, I thought I already won and you guys were preparing some sort of internet-wide celebration for me. I guess I should probably cancel the t-shirts....

Damn, I thought I already won and you guys were preparing some sort of internet-wide celebration for me. I guess I should probably cancel the t-shirts....

I piss on your "internet-wide celebration"!

No such thing has happened! And no pissing, I've already told R. Kelly not to come. He's gonna have to dodge court by going fishing like everyone else! If you bring cake I'll share some of my many, many points.

Oh and determination gets you points right?

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

Battlenuts, you suck, and you're a PBP, and I can ban you.

Battlenuts, you suck, and you're a PBP, and I can ban you.

It's not gonna make you suck any less but if it stops you from kicking your dog later I'll take the hit.