TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Tokyo?

It's that time again.. going to Tokyo for work over the next few weeks (minimum 2 but could extend to 6 - I land on the 12th of June).

Any of you TSM members out there still? I seen to have a vague memory that a few of you were over there teaching or studying the last time that I talked about this. If so, let me know as I've got no social contacts there anymore - most of my mates over there teaching English have finished up their contracts and are back over here - so I'm looking to hang out with people in a very non-gay way. :) Hoping to trek up to Yokohama on the 14th to catch the big NOAH show.. as well as the finals for the Best of the Super Jr at Korakuen on the 15th.

Cheers,

Yeah, I'm in Kyoto. I think that anagram thing with the two cities was kind of intentional; they both have the meaning of capital city, since Kyoto used to be that capital. This is what you get you when have to learn hundreds of Chinese characters.

I want to go back to Tokyo during the summer, though. Try going to Akihabara to look at the aftermath of those killings from last week.

Yah Akihabara is brutal right now.. more so than usual anyway. I figure I'll give it a week or so before I try to go back, lol.

On a side note - the Yokohama NOAH show was fucking amazing. Sasaki/Nakajima vs KENTA/Kobashi brought the house down!