TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

Vomiting for the first time in 17 years.

I've bled to death once

. . .

How did that work?

still wondering about this little detail

I had my left forearm sliced open, through the tendons, an artery, all that shit. I was pronounced dead for a couple of minutes. They revived me. I dunno, shit was crazy, I don't understand how I came back really. I got a ton of stitches and 15 staples from it. The artery was sliced in half, and when the doctor finally got it clamped off to tie back together, it was fucked. He set back in his chair, took his mask down and was like whew! finally!, then the artery came undone again and sprayed him across the face. Shit was terrible, I was tryin' to help him, apoligising for spraying blood in his face and he's tryin to get me to stop bleeding again.

The whole things kinda hard to remember, but that's what I remember for the most part. Here's a small picture from when I was gettin' the staples taken out:

post-3092-1213829516.jpg

I haven't puked since September 2001.

twin-towers-9112001.jpgpuke.jpg

It was the first day of senior year, not 9/11. I was just sick that day, had nothing to do with school nerves. The aftervomit feeling was awesome though

He set back in his chair, took his mask down and was like whew! finally!, then the artery came undone again and sprayed him across the face. Shit was terrible, I was tryin' to help him, apoligising for spraying blood in his face and he's tryin to get me to stop bleeding again.

Does that fact that I laughed harder at this than anything else I have read on this board make me a bad person?

I had a pretty violent bout of food poisoning a few years ago after eating some nachos at a bar. Beyond that, all of my vomiting episodes in the last decade have been due to heavy drinking, and I'm typically far enough gone by that point that it doesn't bother me. It's much more common for my body to expel unacceptable foods through endless torrents of watery shit.

I had the shits like that for months when I was drinkin' whiskey and snortin' pills on the daily. I call it 'Pissing out of my ass.'

And mellowblissful, that doesn't make you a horrible person at all. I laugh everytime I tell the story and almost everyone I've told it to laughs at that part. It was pretty gotdamn hilarious. The doctor even came to see me in ICU the next day and joked about it with me. At least everybody told me he did. I don't remember most of that hospital stay though, they kept me pretty fucked up the whole time.

I had the shits like that for months when I was drinkin' whiskey and snortin' pills on the daily. I call it 'Pissing out of my ass.'

It is very much like that. After a few go-rounds, it's pretty much all water and no shit. I've done much of my deepest soul-searching in close proximity to a toilet bowl, now that I think about it.