TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Super Sweet Sixteen discussion

Too lazy to copy and paste the card, but uh, yeah. Looks good!

>

Doesn't this rate an appearance on an MTV reality show where your rich parents throw you a huge party, fronted by musical guest Jay-Z, and you get to bitch and whine about how the $50,000 car you got as a gift was the wrong color?

Will El Asesino Boricua play face amongst his own people? Will Dace and Bruner get involved? Will I actually show without Toxxie prodding me with "Your opponent has gone AWOL, please write something so we don't get a DNS Main Event"?

Stay tuned to find out...

Don't speak too soon Dogger. If any character in the fed screams 'whiny, spoilt little girl' it's Landon :P And yes, that's where we (well, Landon) got the idea of the show title from.

LDP actually has a hell of an idea for Landon Maddix backstage skits during the show.

Book it!

I have a question for everyone regarding this show. I'm still getting used to being back and, for the most part, active.

After perusing the stats thread, I saw that Toxx posted the stats of one of my partners. Am I teaming with Toxxic?

I'm just saying that this would be like my 2001 self teaming with Cyclone Comet or Neilsen of the Jungle.

Oh..and I would be facing Rane, too.

I feel strange.

I'm still trying to figure out who's who myself.

But I'm fairly sure at least one of your opponents is a real writer. My opponent on the other hand, is "Enhancement Talent." Which means, theoretically, I could write a ping-pong battle with Cutthroat and it would still make the show.

On the positive side, it does mean I don't need to be in any hurry to get my stats posted.

I took on Andersen, too.

I would go with a match of foseball, myself.

On a side note...I think I marked the first Miami Mayhem match. I think that I pissed off whoever you were writing against.

Actually, you marked the third Miami Mayhem match. Against Xero. And you did piss him off. I remember this because it was my last match before getting bumped, and I got bitched at about it in PMs some time later.

Munich - you are teaming with me, as I currently write both of TKO. We are facing Rane, who's writing both Breslins, and JJ Johnson, who's writing Dr. Pirata.

Prepare to check yer inbox.

I added Leo's stats underneath Luke's in the same post of the Stats Thread, Munich... in case Toxx didn't let you know already. Looks like a pretty decent show. Just one question... when the hell am I going to be able to write Funyon's short lines in English? Oh, and welcome back, Divefire. I hope we meet again :D

Yeah, I'm back, nice to see you to Drew :)

Looking forward to the show, the last one was a good read but like the other returnies I'm still playing catch up with the salient details of the current state of the SWF. Now if I can just remember how to write...

oh man, i'm not getting this done by tomorrow. i've got to cut back on my fedding a little i think. SIGH. and yes, i'm still freaked out a little by my plans going kaplooey.

It's getting late and I'm oh so close to finishing. I never had an official response to my request of an extension, but I promise I'll have my match in Dace's inbox by 7-8pm EST.

There's more holes in this show than a... cheese with holes in. But we're working on it.

I'm STILL lacking things, and none of the people I need to speak to are online.

Sign in to follow this