TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Big Brother 10

Renny is dumb. That is all. I understand playing for yourself, but you HAVE to put up the 2 people that will not vote each other out. I also loved here comment about how she doesn't want 3 people coming after her. It would be 2 Renny, one would go home.

The most moronic part of her play today was that if Ollie or April were to win the veto she wouldn't be able to get either one of them out of the house. She couldn't even guarantee that Jerry would go at that point, and if April gets off of the block she WILL be gunning for Renny next. Considering that Renny can't win the next HoH this was perhaps the dumbest move in a season full of dumb moves. If she was going to play this poorly she should have just thrown the HoH competition to Keesha who would have played it properly and kept the bullseye off of Renny. For someone who was trying to limit the amount of potential enemies she'd have after this week she's done a horrible job since Ollie will be pissed if April goes, April will be pissed if she stays, Memphis, Dan & Michelle are annoyed she asked them to possibly be pawns and Jerry will be out for revenge if he stays. I think Renny did better being wallpaper, because a little bit of power completely fucked up her chances at winning the money.

Seems as if Ollie's mouth is getting a little fouler at the possibilty of April going home.

And I love the "People owe it to me to tell me how they are going to vote so I can enjoy my last three days with Person X" philosophy. Eric whined about it in BB8 and now Ollie looks to be going that route. It is a game, you are owed nothing!

It's fun to listen to April and Ollie. Here's my favorites:

April is totally thinking there's a chance she could get voted back in the house, and is sure America would pick her over anyone else.

She doesn't understand why she's a target, because she's so nice.

She's mad at Dan for saying that she offered him money. She never offered him money, y'all, it was "monetary items".

She's saying she should've just told Libra and Jerry to suck it, she was keeping the $10 grand and not sharing (apparantly not realizing that Jerry could've just said "OK, I'll take your prize, so suck on THAT")

Ollie is in "I'm going to call everyone out on everything" mode. We'll see if that happens, ever, what with it being Ollie and all.

Earlier April was deciding if she should pose for Maxim. Ollie told her it paid $20,000. These people are living in the Land of Delusion. My favourite is Ollie and all the moves he's going to make when she leaves. Seriously he hasn't done shit the whole time he's been in the house. Does he really think he can just start playing now? He's below Jerry in this game

Seems as if Ollie's mouth is getting a little fouler at the possibilty of April going home.

And I love the "People owe it to me to tell me how they are going to vote so I can enjoy my last three days with Person X" philosophy. Eric whined about it in BB8 and now Ollie looks to be going that route. It is a game, you are owed nothing!

Ollie last night called the other houseguests faggots and fuckers while talking to April. Nice job preacher boy !!

Man, Keesha is selling Memphis and Michelle down the river. She is basically telling Renny that Memphis wanted a Keesha/Michelle/Dan/Memphis final four and Memphis and Michelle have an alliance and that Memphis would never vote Michelle out. Keesha then tells Renny, she wants to put Memphis/Michelle up if she wins HOH(bad move) During all this she is protecting Dan-saying nothing but good things about him.

I have two reasons why Keesha is doing this: 1) She finally sees that Memphis does not want her like that, or 2) she wants the last girl close to Memphis to be gone, so she can have Memphis all to herself.

Renny's a moron who cost herself the money with her play this week. She will more than likely be on the block if Ollie, Jerry or Memphis win the HoH. Dan won't try to win it which just leaves Michelle and Keesha as her "safeties", unless of course one of the nominees wins the POV.

Alright. Beating the house guests by flinging them against a wall. I can get behind this.

Jerry's out!! He said he had trouble moving his legs. He seems to be in a lot of pain.

Apparently Memphis/Dan/Keesha noticed Michelle and Ollie were whispering to each other (probably about who to put up).

Keesha fell off when the vines slammed into the wall.Keesha got hurled off!! She looks like she's in a lot of pain as well.

Ollie and Michelle were hanging onto the wall. I'm not sure if that's allowed.

They are really slamming them now! This is finally getting interesting!! The guy controlling the contraption really wants this to be over soon

MICHELLE'S OUT!

Michelle is saying she got caught in the net So it's Dan, Ollie, and Memphis

Michelle saying it's unfair Dan got to wear a jacket. The endless bitching I'm sure we'll be hearing from Michelle has begun. It was the net's fault - obviously - and she is pissed. off. That is fine. But now she's very passive-aggressively trying to call Dan out as cheating? suspicious? because he has that rain jacket on Michelle is going on and on and on about Dan's damn raincoat, as if that is the sole reason he's still up there.

Michelle is just bitter because she wasn't smart enough to dress appropriately! She's seen how these comps can go, yet she goes out in a tank and short shorts.

Her loss.

Ollie and Michelle had more of the advantages in this challenge anyway.

No one is staying outside to watch or offer comments.

They are all in the zone. I don't think any of them have uttered a word since Michelle fell. This is going to come down to someone losing their balance or being caught in the net (which is now Michelle's latest conspiracy - apparantly it's only on her side?) when they ram into the wall, or something like that. No one's dropping, at least not in the forseeable future.

Dan wins !!!!!!!!!!

Dan better play this week good, cause his "secret" is out, and he can't play that weak card anymore, not to mention in next weeks HoH.

Dan is extremely pale and is shaking uncontrollably. Everyone's being really nice and the implications of being HoH haven't seemed to set in at all yet

Earlier I thought Memphis was gonna go into shock from hyperthermia- BB sounded concerned and got him some blankets and had Michelle help him in the shower.

Dan offered Ollie a "2 for 1" deal. He asked him to name one other person that he wants safe, and neither of them will be on the block.

Ollie took the deal and named his second person Michelle. We'll see if that's true or if Dan keeps his word.

If Dan honors his word than either Jerry/Memphis or Keesha/Renny will be the nominees and I'm hoping for the latter just because Renny was so horrible as the last HoH.

If Dan honors his word than either Jerry/Memphis or Keesha/Renny will be the nominees and I'm hoping for the latter just because Renny was so horrible as the last HoH.

It will most likely be Jerry and Renny.

Conspiracies and lies running rampant.

- Ollie and Michelle think they saw Monica at the auditions, even though Dan says the only lie he's ever told her was he was going somewhere else when he auditioned.

- They (O/M) think that because Dan had a winter coat in summer, that he's a plant.

- They also think he was tipped off to have the coat by BB to set up him winning the HOH and further set up the surprise arrival of Monica as a new houseguest next week (and, thus explain the extra monitor on the picture wall).

Dear God these people are delusional.

Didn't BB tell them to get plenty of rest? Wouldn't a smart person think that could mean endurance HOH afterwards? Don't they often spray them with water during endurance HOH competitions? Geez, an idiot could have figured that out if they stopped to think about it. But instead, they think about maybe seeing Dan's gf at the audition. hahahaha

You go, Dan.

Oh boy. Dan just told Memphis he's going on the block and he needs Renny's vote. Plan is to backdoor Michelle.

That makes absolutely no sense. Hopefully, the HOH ceremony is still a bit away and Dan has more time to evaluate his ideas. Dude, just go with Jerry/Renny. Nuff said!

From what he's telling Mem now seems like Dan was trying to throw O/M off track and get information from Ollie. Said the way he talked to Ollie last night, Ollie has no way of knowing about the D/Mem alliance. So when Dan told Ollie Keesha was the only person he wanted to protect it was probably a ruse.

Mem also told Dan that if M or O win Hoh next week they're fucked. Mem's sick of Michelle and doesn't want her anywhere near the end because she's crazy and would "lose her shit." Memphis said he would definitely evict Michelle this week if he had the chance. (Which is good because when he questioned Michelle about the deal, she lied to him and then ran to Ollie and told him what Mem said. Michelle is not on Mem's side anymore.)

Well, it's becoming clearer, now that Dan is talking to Keesha. Oh, Dan. I think he's going to 'keep' his agreement with Ollie, and put up Jerry and Memphis. What he wants is one of the four (Memphis/Keesha/Renny/Dan) to win Veto, take off Memphis, and he puts up Michelle. I think he really wants to get out Michelle, but wants to try to keep as much of his deal with Ollie as possible (yeah, because that will make a difference), and probably wants to avoid the Drama that is Michelle for as long as possible. This is a very risky proposition, mostly due to Renny. She really, really wants Memphis out, and if the nominations stayed the same, I think Memphis would go. And Michelle would be in a great position, and I would be mad.

Well, Renny is putting a huge crimp in Dan's plans. Keesha and Dan are trying to convince Renny of an 'official' alliance of those three and Memphis. They said if Jerry got taken off the block instead of Memphis, and it was Memphis vs. Michelle, who would she vote out? Now it was obvious to even the damn fish that the correct answer is "I'd vote out Michelle". What does Renny say? Memphis! Absolutely Memphis. She is telling Dan everything she has been telling Keesha about how he thinks he's already won the game and will cut your throat (which is funny, because earlier Keesha was trying to protect Renny, and said that Renny just said a few vague things about how she didn't trust Memphis, but would totally boot Michelle over Memphis - OOPS!). I'm surprised Renny has such a vitriolic dislike of Memphis. I don't think he's ever offended me, but of course I'm not living with him. He seems like a nice guy.

Dan/Keesha asked Renny who would she like to be the 4th member of their alliance if it wasn't Memphis. She didn't say anything, but she clearly would prefer Ollie or Michelle. Renny also flat out said that if she wins HoH next, she will be going after Memphis.

Renny is pretty hard headed. I'm not sure they'll be able to convince her.

Read her HOH blog and she thinks Memphis thinks he's already won the game. She told Keesha the other day that eventually she'd cut off his (Memphis) balls.

Well, Dan just flat out lied to Ollie, and said Michelle would not be nominated even in a back-door situation. Since I truly believe he was telling the truth to Keesha and Renny, all HELL is going to break loose if his plan works, and Michelle goes up when the veto is used. Tomorrow's veto comp is going to be veeeeery interesting

It does Dan no favors to honor his word here. It would alienate his entire alliance, not to mention lose one of them, and Michelle/Jerry still wouldn't like him or have any respect for him.

He's basically letting Ollie be HoH this week, but with the added bonus that Ollie can play for it again next week, while Dan can't.

Why would he even agree to that much? Once you agree to all that, you're not even HoH anymore.

Ollie and Michelle are already talking about how they're going to threaten Dan into voting their way in the event of a split decision.

Goodness. If I thought Ollie/April was horrible, Ollie/Michelle is like that on crack, minus the hilariously short sex.

I told you Dan was an idiot. He needed to put up Keesha/Renny but that's who he's planning to align himself with. Moron.

Dan is playing this way to risky. If he wants Michelle out, just go back on your word and put her ass up -- then he will only have one person pissed at him in the jury house. He is using Memphis as a pawn and is trying to backdoor Michelle. I hope it works ..but

Whay kind of deal was that - he should have just fallen and let Ollie been HOH cause that is what he basically did

Memphis just caught Dan in the kitchen and he asked Dan how he would feel if Mem put him up. Dan went up to HOH and started talking out scenarios. He asked himself if it was worth the risk that Mem could go home. Then he said if he noms Ollie/Michelle he's screwed. He said if he noms O/M then whoever stays will be gunning hard for him. He thinks if he noms J/Me, then Keesha/Renny won't be after him and probably not Mem either. He said his mom would tell him to keeps his word, but his dad would tell him to break it. He also said something about needing antifreeze in your veins to play this game. Then he just kinda got lost in thought, stopped talking, and stared at the pic of him and Monica. Then, trivia.

Memphis also told Dan that it'd be different if he (Dan) put him (Mem) up after POV. And he says Dan is stupid.

Noms are Jerry/Memphis. However, he's telling Memphis he lied about the second part where Ollie picks the veto replacement (if it happens). Then he will put up Michelle or Ollie.

Memphis is very pissed off. He should channel that anger into the POV competition.

Dan said something about about Mem during the ceremony. It was an act that the two of them worked out before nominations. And Dan told him to play up being mad.

Dan told Memphis that if Michelle wins veto and takes Jerry off, then he'll nom Ollie and, of course, if Ollie wins and takes off Jerry, he'll nom Michelle.

Also, Dan told Memphis he thought it was the time to shake hands with Keesha and Renny. Memphis said Keesha would never do it and if Renny did, she'd just go back on it. Dan wants Michelle/Ollie to think that they are safe so that if there are prizes in the POV they would go for that instead.

As I see it, Dan has a legitimate 50% shot or so of, somehow, getting out of this with as little damage as possible. Someone on his side will have to win veto, and either not use it (Renny and possibly Keesha) or use it and give Ollie his "choice" (Dan and Memphis). Ollie then can realistically "choose" Keesha or Renny, and they have two people to save either of them (whichever two remain of Renny, Memphis, and Keesha).

Of course, this goes to hell if Jerry, Ollie, or Michelle win veto and take Jerry off the block, then Dan has to make a choice (and an easy one to me): tell Ollie to bug off and put him or Michelle up as a backdoor. Ollie thinks Memphis doesn't know about the other part of the deal -- the part where Ollie gets to pick the nominee if the veto is used. But Memphis does know, and Dan doesn't plan to honor that part of the deal. R/K/Mem are clearly upset, and this is making O/Mi cocky.

So I guess the plan is sort of working. Assumming Renny doesn't suffocate Dan in his sleep.

Dan just blew any shot he had at winning the money. If he backdoors someone or Memphis goes home he has just completely poisoned the jury house when the loser explains to April and Libra what he did. I can't believe how poorly he and Renny played these last two weeks when they could have thrown the HoH's to Keesha and Ollie and escaped without any longterm damage.

This may get to Howie level from BB6 as dumbest HOH move ever. If he does want Memphis out, that's fine, but you do not put an ally up.

It just makes me think that Dan wants to be known as this great player with these master plans. Yet he is going to look like a dumbass either way.

Has he not told Keesha about the plan? If not when she finds out he becomes a target for a different reason.

The POV becomes more important than the HOH once it gets about to 7 or less. So I think Dan is either crazy, arrogant or too chicken shit to want to break a 2-2 tie.

Memphis won

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dan just told Ollie the deal was still standing. I don't believe him. Michelle almost had it though Memphis tells Dan. They are jumping for joy in the HOH. It's unclear whether or not Keesha threw it to Memphis he says. Dan is planning to put up Michelle.

And now it looks like Memphis wants Dan to put up Ollie instead of Michelle.

Michelle is worried that she is going to be backdoored and is telling Ollie that he needs to talk to Dan now. Dan is probably screwed. Michelle is going to lose it after the veto ceremony.

Ollie is planning on calling Dan out already, and says things are about to get ugly. Should be an interesting week.

Oh, Ollie, stfu. Apparantly he's pissed off because he thinks that Dan is up with Renny/Keesha/Memphis 'covering his ass' because they "don't know about the deal". He wants Dan to admit his deal with Ollie, and that OLLIE gets to choose who goes up, and how DARE Dan try to smooth things over with the other side. On the one hand, it's hilarious, because Ollie is 100% wrong, but on the other hand it's extremely annoying. It's not enough for Ollie to get his way, Dan has to be the bad guy to everyone in the house for his deal? Huh?

But, yeah, he's back to being all "I'm going to punch him, it's going to be ON, I'll say what I want". Oh, please, Ollie, you've never said Boo to anyone in this house.

Heh, he just told Michelle not to worry, she's totally safe.

Backdooring Michelle will be the dumbest move made in this game, and that's saying quite a bit. Michelle will simply go tell April and Libra what Dan did, and Ollie will be really pissed off when he eventually gets to the jury house in another week or two. That's four votes against Dan, and that's enough to make sure whoever he's up against wins the money. I just don't get these people in the house making one retarded play after another.

I don't know that I completely agree with that. For one, Libra, well actually neither of them, REALLY like Michelle. But more specifically Libra, probably won't care so much, and if anything, will probably commend Dan on his 'gameplay'. Also, it's better to have a pissed off Michelle in the jury house now, then to be facing her in the end, as chances are because of her family story and stuff, she'd probably win against him.

Plus it's all relative anyways. Even if things go as planned, and Dan makes it to the end and April hates him, well if he's facing say Memphis, he's probably still got a good chance of getting her vote. I don't like it personally, because I would have preferred Dan/Memphis with the other side of the house, because I hate Keesha, but if he wants to solidify his alliance Ollie/Michelle are really his only options.