TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Big Brother 10

I had so prepared myself for Jerry winning that HOH until that last question. And the tiebreakers - poor Keesha's a train wreck at doing math - except fortunately for her Jerry was a worse train wreck...

So very glad that Julie told Michelle point-blank that Dan was not a plant. Not that Michelle will really believe her, but damn, thats some funny stuff. I really think Julie's having some fun this season getting to disabuse some of these folks of some stupid notions.

Ollie had to go - and yea for him, he sets a record - quickest exit after an elimination. Really classy, he is... snd thats not the only thing he is quick at ...one minute man

best line of the night was this:

Julie: Well, I'm hear to tell you Dan isn't a plant.

Michelle: Well than he's just crazy.

Julie: Crazy...or smart?

And watching Jerry sucking up at the end: priceless. I just can't stand how Jerry turns on the fake grandpa charm whenever he's on the live shows. He gets this little grin on his face, like, look at me...see how old and cute I am? Ugh. It really bugs the shit out of me.

Lets play "Questions they should have asked?"

Which houseguest needs to get a tooth? Michelle, Keesha or Jerry? Muahaha

Which houseguest is likely to be greeted by a bird shitting on their face and gay people with pickaxes when walking out the front door?

Take.a.guess.

Michelle and Ollie are such suckful pits of hate. There is no way in hell they will ever vote for Dan. But, hopefully they'll continue on with their conspiracy theories and venom until the rest of the jury doesn't want anything to do with them. About the only person I think they might convince is April. I think Libra likes Dan. We'll have to see how the rest of the game goes down.

According to Memphis (on the feeds just after the show), Ollie felt the same and went back to the hay to do more searching during the commercial break. Memph went on to say how it didn't make sense to be suspicious since everyone got to choose their own lanes. Michelle and Ollie will forever be convinced that BB was just out to get them and will never admit that their horrific game play is the reason why they are now both on their way to the jury house. Delusional fucks.

The look on Michelle's face when she was told Dan wasn't a plant and when Julie further rubbed it in was hilarious. And Ollie's pouting was even better. That's going to be one bitter jury house tonight. How much do you want to wager that the bitterness will include "BB staged a double eviction just to get rid of me as quickly as possible" conspiracy theory.

From Ollie's bio on cbs.com - "To this day, Ollie does not drink, smoke or curse; staying true to the values he was raised with as a child." I guess that day was long long ago. Or maybe Ollie only learned to curse in the BB house. Fast learner, those words just flow out of his mouth. Nothing about unprotected doggie-style fucking and spanking though, so I guess that's part of the values he was raised with.

I can't stomach more kissing up to a man who has made such misogynist, homophobic, violent comments. I can't stomach the show trying to edit him as the victorious underdog who is dominating the wicked 4. None of them have said or done anything a tenth as vile as what he's said and done.

I don't know if Dan has much of a deal to make. I just wonder if Jerry still wants him out the most or if he is going to go with his idea of Keesha and Memphis.

I really hope Dan wins the veto, because I just don't want to see Jerry winning over Dan after all the heinous remarks Jerry's made about him.

This is what I get for liking a season

Dan and Keesha have been nominated by Jerry with Dan being the target.

Best case scenario.. well for me... is if he does indeed put up D/K ,have Memphis preferably or Dan win POV forcing Jerry to put up Renny and vote out the jealous, toothles, B -movie wanna be actress with the migrane inducing laugh get the fuk out

She's a selfish, self-absorbed, conversation interrupting, vain bitch. I hate her so much...

I haven't been this happy since Libra was finally shown the door.

who are u pulling for?

My prefrence would be:

1- Dan

2- Mamphis

3- Renny

UGHHH

THEN KEESHA AND JERRY

This is a fascinating clip of Memphis and Jerry talking. Jerry is blathering on and on and Memphis is clearly hating being lectured and blathered to by Jerry, yet Jerry is like some tweener who desperately wants to be liked and respected by Memphis. Jerry wants to *be* Memphis !! tahats why he has hated him. Jerry is letting the possibility of a bromance affect his judgment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbo9JXHturw

Memphis is playing him like a fiddle, while barely concealing his contempt.

In that clip that's posted above Memphis was doing pretty much exactly what he told Dan he would do. They talked about this scenario before. They have a plan.

who are u pulling for?

Anyone but Dan or Keesha is fine by me. I guess I would prefer to see Memphis win, but I think it's more likely that Jerry or Renny will steal it.

you like Jerry ??!!

first person I met that did - lol

who are u pulling for?

Anyone but Dan or Keesha is fine by me. I guess I would prefer to see Memphis win, but I think it's more likely that Jerry or Renny will steal it.

He's the last person not aligned with the douchebags. It's not like I want to see him succeed as much as I want the others to fail.

He's the last person not aligned with the douchebags. It's not like I want to see him succeed as much as I want the others to fail.

Why is this a spoiler?

Why is MOST of the conversation on this page spoilers?

Why is this a spoiler?

Because they havent shown most on TV yet - we are getting them from live feeds

Why is this a spoiler?

Because they havent shown most on TV yet - we are getting them from live feeds

"I don't like Jerry" isn't a spoiler though.

now we have Renny asking Dan about when he had turned on her. Wasn't it Renny who sold everyone in her alliance out to Jerry? Why is it Renny can always say anything she wants, yet if anyone (especially Dan) tries to make a move for themselves, she gets into a snit fit? The pettiness of trying to make Dan feel bad for not laying down his game for her. She and Jerry will probably try to shun him all week.

This season, the younger people in the house ended up being more mature than the older players.

OMG! Jerry just fell into the pool. They were looking to see if a plane had a banner and Jerry walked backwards right into the pool. He seems OK though.

Wow!

Heh.

Renny is such an idiot. She can't even figure out what time it is. Keesha is a bigger whiner than Michelle ever was. Memphis hasn't paid attention the whole game and doesn't deserve to fall backwards into a $500,000 payday. Jerry's a douchebag and I have no respect at all for Dan. I don't like anybody left in the house and honestly don't care who wins at this point.

Renny is such an idiot. She can't even figure out what time it is. Keesha is a bigger whiner than Michelle ever was. Memphis hasn't paid attention the whole game and doesn't deserve to fall backwards into a $500,000 payday. Jerry's a douchebag and I have no respect at all for Dan. I don't like anybody left in the house and honestly don't care who wins at this point.

Dan has played a great game. Dont see how you can classify him as a douchebag. Memphis has been the most tolerable and hasnt talked shit about people like the others. The final four minus Jerry are the best options other than Angie who got booted by toothless for being a hot chick.

Who else would you want:

April - pale ass cum dumpster who resembles San Cassell

Ollie - Possible the worst player EVER in BB history / a 2 minute man in the sack and all he contributed was dumping his population paste into the cum dumpster mentioned above

Libra - Mean ass bitch who played the game way too hard -Huge gossip queen and backstabber

Jessie - Huge tool that didnt know when to STFU - dude is a fag and in love with himself

Michelle - Delusional bitch who was in love with the douche mentioned above even when it was apparant he had no intrest. Killed her own game by joining APE & OLLIE when it was too late - psychotic bitch who thinks she deserves to win the game just because - Paranoint and full of false conspiracy theories - she still believes she saw the BAAA NAAARR MUTHA FUKAH !!

Steven - Gay cowboy seemed like a decent guy

Brian -- Played too hard too fast - seemed like he would have been a fun player to watch

Angie -- Hot piece of ass that liked to chill with the guys - Victom of jealousy and a kind heart -- didnt seem like her heart was in the Game

The most vile pieces of shit who talked the most trash , were the most hypocritical, backstabed their own allience members, had jealousy issues and were just bad people were : Keesha - April - Ollie - Jerry - Libra

If I had to rate my favs they would be :

1- Angie ( only cause she was hotttt and cool chick)

2) Dan

3) Memphis

4) Renny

Im sure Brian would be up there if he lasted more than a week

Dan has played a great game. Dont see how you can classify him as a douchebag.

From the urban dictionary,

3. douchebag

A person with a shitty personality that needs to "take themself the fuck down" or "go home and get their fucking shine box." A douchebag usually assumes the form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy but can also be described as an overzealous, pompous, or vexatious asshole that most people wish were killed with a Mortal Kombat fatality.

Sounds like Dan to me.

Dan has played a great game. Dont see how you can classify him as a douchebag.

From the urban dictionary,

3. douchebag

A person with a shitty personality that needs to "take themself the fuck down" or "go home and get their fucking shine box." A douchebag usually assumes the form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy but can also be described as an overzealous, pompous, or vexatious asshole that most people wish were killed with a Mortal Kombat fatality.

Sounds like Dan to me.

I dont know..

I just dont see that at all

Seems like a nice, smart guy to me. He hasnt talked shit about others. Isnt self entitled, and more importantly he realises its just a game. The only thing that annoyes me about him is his DR sessions -- he seems to raise his voice for no reason.

Good nominations by Jerry. I think he knows that this week is more about the POV and who the two voters are.

It should be interesting to see how the in-fighting between the Alliance of 4 continues.....

The interesting question is, can they (Dan & Memphis) convince both Keesha and Jerry that the other one is who needs to be evicted next week? Dan and Memphis have a good chance to win HOH next week, but since it is all in one person's hands for eviction next week, can they convince Jerry to vote out Keesha and vice-versa. If it came to that.

The interesting question is, can they (Dan & Memphis) convince both Keesha and Jerry that the other one is who needs to be evicted next week? Dan and Memphis have a good chance to win HOH next week, but since it is all in one person's hands for eviction next week, can they convince Jerry to vote out Keesha and vice-versa. If it came to that.

If Dan or Memphis win HOH, they won't have to. As the other will be the sole vote, unless the veto is used. Even if Keesha wins, chances are she puts up Jerry and Dan, in which Memphis will still have the vote.

If it comes down to Keesha or Jerry having to determine who goes, as much as they, mainly Jerry, dislike Dan, if they're playing smart at least, I think they might keep him. As Dan has had the most problems with the people in the jury, so they think they know they can win against him.

So personal opinion, I think it's an almost guarantee Jerry goes home. If he gets the veto, I guess it depends on HOH, but I'm hoping it's Keesha. Although I have a feeling it might be Memphis.