TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

BAS feedback

Only two matches are missing so that's enough to post the show where I come from. Would have graphics for other matches, but alas and alack, computer is dead for now, and I don't really wanna fix it either.

My match, as much as I hate to say this, is going to be a quite a bit late. For some reason, every time I try to save it, it doesn't save, and I start over from the intros. Kinda sucks when I was almost done with it last night, and when I wake up to finish it, "OMG WHERED DA MATCH GO?!"

EDIT: Am...Am I gonna get a rockin' match graphic?

If the OAOAST was real, that opening would be used for HD. Captures our tone perfectly. Gave me a WWF Superstars vibe from when the show had a Monday Night Football inspired opening for about a year or two (1995 or 1996) which is probably on YouTube since just about everything is. But we’d fire the guy who thought it was a good idea to hold a FREE show. Fuck that. Squeeze every penny you can from the fans! :lol:

Anyway, pretty good show with lots of noteworthy stuff going down. You had the upset by Cooper Riley (with excellent post-match promo from Sly), a fine Grey/CM Jr. match followed by an even better encounter between CW and Landon, then my MOTN featuring the DA vs. Love Gen/Bo and The Champ ending VX’s career. Plus an appearance from TV’s Neil Patrick Harris!

Match of the Night: The Deadly Alliance vs. Love Generation & Bo

Quote of the Show: “At least we didn't repackage Wright and Mackenzie as a boy-girl tag team under the names Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.” -- Theodore Moneymaker

I thought the match might have been edited in already, but alas it was not. Now it is though, as I've put it in its place!

Regarding my segment for the show, I'll do that on this weeks HeldDOWN~!, cuz it's a biggie!

Just to let you know, I added in a brief segment prior to the Vitamin X/PRL Steel Cage Match for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship with Vitamin X's career on the line just to let you know exactly *WHY* Vitamin X would put his own career on the line in a match against Tha Puerto Rican inside of a steel cage. The explanation makes alot of sense. Really. Trust me. :)

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

Loved the intro. Like Tony said, it really captures the fed's essence.

Cooper wins! Cooper wins! Very exciting match. Never expected him to actually pick up the win.

A Devil's Playground match, eh? Sounds like fun. Sandman better get royalties for those lighttubes.

Nice little match with Maguire Jr. and Jereme Grey. Interested to find out why Evelyn would cost Colin at the end.

Loved Maddix/Wright. Score one for CI. What will happen next in this stable war?

Funny interview from Synth in between matches.

Short but sweet six-man tag. The war between former tag partners continues, interested to see what's next.

Of all the first-round matches, Faqu/Heat was probably the one I was most interested to see how it would finish. Really liked the ending. Heat gets a big win, but Faqu still comes out smelling like roses.

Tremendous segment with Tony, Amber, Vinny, and NEIL PATRICK HARRIS.

Cage match was outstanding. Vitamin X's career is over. We'll see how long that one sticks. :P

Great main event. With this one going to a draw, definitely unfinished business to take care of here.

MOTN: PRL vs VX

LOTN: "Amber. Amber in the moonlight when my summer gets cold, when my memories grow old, when my life's ready to fold, I'll have amber in the moonlight. Amber, that's the color of pee-pee, please drink my wee-wee, gee gee I will always love you. WHERE'S MY FUCKING BEER YOU ASSHOLE. GET MY BEER OR I STAB YOU IN YOUR MILK FACTORIES! I made that song up myself." - a song by Tony Tourettes

Sign in to follow this