TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

Bernie Mac Dead

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Just an incredible stand up comedian. I didn't care for his show, but I did appreciate his ability to translate his material into a family show. always gonna love that guy.

He also made at least 2 completely horrible movies (house party 3 and Playas club) watchable because of his performances. Every line he uttered in those movies were funny.

"The Original Kings of Comedy" - I always believed (and still do believe) he was the best comedian out of the four, his stories / jokes are memorable.

RIP BM,we'll miss your entertaining film roles, and twisted views. This bums me out. I guess because he had become something of a cultural icon in this era, and it's odd to think I won't see him on TV anymore save for repeats.

At work,my supervisor took all his movies and put them on an endcap,with a CCITY REMEMBERS sign. I thought a fitting tribute,plus when a celebritiy dies ,people always want to buy their material.