TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

So wait....Jericholic82 works WHERE?!

I don't hate Jericholic. Yeah he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he seems like a nice enough fellow. Being nice and having bad grammar seem to be the kiss of death here at TSM.

I still remember when jericholic82 said that he was a "stickler for grammar." I nearly shit myself.

goddamm what's wrong with you guys, i didn't do shit to you people and all you do is give me bullshit

one day i had to clean the bathroom stall at CC because a homeless man came in and rubbed shit all over the walls

you see i know what its like to see people shit on themsleves and you have never probably shit anywhere except the toilet

I still remember when jericholic82 said that he was a "stickler for grammar." I nearly shit myself.

goddamm what's wrong with you guys, i didn't do shit to you people and all you do is give me bullshit

one day i had to clean the bathroom stall at CC because a homeless man came in and rubbed shit all over the walls

you see i know what its like to see people shit on themsleves and you have never probably shit anywhere except the toilet

Do you read your posts before you post them? Your posts always come out so incoherent, and you just sound stupid. That's why people make fun of you.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Well it was going great until the story about shit on the walls. Where's the subtlety Czech?

Wrong, not Czech. Or Kinetic.

I think this was well done.

Well it was going great until the story about shit on the walls. Where's the subtlety Czech?

Wrong, not Czech. Or Kinetic.

I think this was well done.

Wow, then I'm extra impressed. That "sending in my registration" line had Czech's name all over it. I wish we could have kept the joke going a little longer. This had potential.

That was my first gimmick. Pretty good one, eh? The line about sending in my registration was too funny, but I had a hard time working it in.

I was only going to use the gimmick in this thread.

Guest Vitamin X

You know, my gimmick radar went off for a second there and I started wondering if Jericholic himself was a gimmick and then I checked was like OH SHIT IT'S BEEN 909 ALL ALONG.

That would have been a much more interesting reveal.