TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Actors/Actress Draft!

I don't really want to make this a competiton anyway, this is just for kicks and fun.

I assume that I can use talents more than once, right? I still fully intend on using everybody that I have acquired in my Robert Altman project.

Precisely... what's the point? What's the point of drafting without movie ideas? What's the point of drafting with movie ideas? What's the point of drafting at all? What's the point of anything?

My next pick:

cthulhu02.jpg

Cthulhu

I don't really want to make this a competiton anyway, this is just for kicks and fun.

I assume that I can use talents more than once, right? I still fully intend on using everybody that I have acquired in my Robert Altman project.

Sure feel free to.

Nighthawk, make another selection... A real selection.

I've searched the thread more than once, and I haven't seen him listed. Keith David.

keith_5.jpg

would he be your go-to voiceover narrator?

if you have a movie with a scene at a video arcade, he could also have a cameo taking quarters out of the machines.

You know what... Fuck this noise, at this pace we will finish the draft at the end of the weekend... I declare this last round a 1st come 1st serve round. Everyone can make your final draft pick at anytime... Fuck the order.

My last pick...

andrebrau.jpg

Andre Braugher

I was looking through the list, and I saw that some of James Bond's chicks were picked. This led me to think, "How can anyone take those girls and not the definitive Bond chick?", you know who I'm talking about. As I was about to pick her, I realized there was a better chick out there to take. Someone that would really sizzle on the big screen. The very girl to follow the aforementioned Bond chick as the next Mrs. Derek. I am speaking of, naturally,

bo_now.jpg

Bo Derek