TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK ONE

The reason I like Rodgers is that he seems very calm and cool under center. He shows little nervousness and seems poised to lead the team to victory. He doesn't have the same energy that Favre shows on the field so it will take some time to get used to it but I did like it when he spiked the football then you see the fans in the endzone waving him over for the Lambeau Leap...that made me smile :)

Guest דניא&#15

Well, that wasn't the best start, was it. I cannot take another year of Broncos.

Ah, fuck the Raiders.

*stands tall*

I've got Cutler in the Supersized Pit Fantasy League so maybe I can extend my thousand point lead over Zack a bit more.

Edited by KingPK

Hehe, just seeing the Raiders just lined up like that was awesome.

The game has been back and forth. Both the Raiders and the Broncos are looking decent. It's just the small mistakes that are hurting the Raiders right now.

Russell completely fucked that entire drive up. He looked scared by 3rd down.

You know, I know its the third quater of the first game, but damn does anybody on the this damn squad KNOW HOW TO PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL. I MEAN ITS MONDAY NIGHT AT HOME AGAINST THE HATED BRONCOS. This team looks like a pile of dogshit. What a shame, Raider fans deserve better than this shit.

As I type a personal foul and a false start. I mean they might as well pack it in, it ain't getting any better than this. All the fucking money spent on shitty free agents, jesus......

Uh oh a Raiders loss means some Broncos fans are getting stabbed at the Coliseum tonight! Well okay not that Raiders fans don't stab opposing fans on the rare occasion they win a game either but I think they are more polite about it in those instances.

Besides the obvious Al Davis death line, I really think Lane Kiffin is in over his head as a head football coach in the NFL and tonight proves it. Bad playcalling, no pass rush, and a swiss chesse secondary is bad enough but total lack of discipline and motivation falls onto the head coach and his staff. The Raiders had a whole summer to prepare for the Broncos and this is the best they could do? I liked Lane Kiffin when he was calling plays at USC, but he truly looks like a deer in the headlight on the sidelines. Go back to the friendly confines of USC and come back in a couple of years Lane.

Al Davis has done a lot of great things is his life with the Raiders, but I wonder with an ego like his is he ever going to look into the mirror and realize he is part of the problem? He really owes it to us Raider fans to put somwhat of a competetive team on the field after these past five seasons. Raider fans are among the most loyals fans in sports, but even we can't stomach more losing seasons for any longer.

Still Fly, you do realize it's been the defense (secondary mostly) that's to blame for this shitfest? I mean when you let a rookie receiver playing his very first game run all over you and catch every damned ball that's even floating anywhere near him, you have to go "Where the fuck is Deangelo Hall? Gibril Wilson?" and whoever else is letting the Broncos past them. Lane Kiffin had the right idea wanting to fire the DC. Too bad Al Davis demands full control, even when he has a foot and a half into the grave.