TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

What is the most important thing in your life?

You and me agree on a surprising number of issues, I think we would get along well. But a child needs more than just not beating them. It's just a fact that children develop the best and most happily under constant love, attention, and affection.

This is true. Hopefully this girl that EHME knocked up gets the right idea and leaves him and takes up his part of the responsibility for the kid's sake.

Either this, or EHME kicks it into gear with the kid. I'm not a fan of single-parent homes. If there's another parent there to help share the responsibility, it's usually better than one, unless the second parent is abusive or bad, etc.

You and me agree on a surprising number of issues, I think we would get along well. But a child needs more than just not beating them. It's just a fact that children develop the best and most happily under constant love, attention, and affection.

This is true. Hopefully this girl that EHME knocked up gets the right idea and leaves him and takes up his part of the responsibility for the kid's sake.

Hey, I've seen a lot of guys who had his similar situation, and shaped up for the best within a year of the kid's life. Everyone deserve's a chance to do some good before they fuck up too badly, which he hasn't.

Either this, or EHME kicks it into gear with the kid. I'm not a fan of single-parent homes. If there's another parent there to help share the responsibility, it's usually better than one, unless the second parent is abusive or bad, etc.

I'm not a fan either, but you want to keep away the potentially harmful elements away from your children, even if that element is the biological father.

And to KOAB, that is true, but he had time to shape up. He didn't. So the odds are not with this one.

My resolve to adopt if I ever had children is strengthened. It's the most noble thing a person can do, and they just wouldn't let me have one if I were a total fuck up. Plus, you get to chose whether it's a boy or a girl, you make sure you don't get a retard... it's great. You're saving someone from a life of hell... much like EHME's own child. Of course, I'm not raising a nigger, so that's a moot point.

How good do you think EHME's kid will be at giving lap dances when she turns 18?

Post of the week.

Big deal, I go out and party on the weekend. I work my ass off during the week, and see my kid pretty much daily and provide for her. I'm 2 fucking 1 years old, I'm enjoying it awhile I can.

You're 21? That makes you an adult. Start acting like one.

post-5151-1222498800_thumb.jpg

God, you're dumb. Don't you get it? You FORFEITED your party years when you have a kid; that's the deal. There's something bigger than you out there in the world right now, and it's your basic responsibility as a reproducing human being to make sure that your child grows up in loving arms, and not reckless abandon in the name of going out and fucking hoodrats whenever you want. I'm 1 fucking 7 years old, and I can understand this responsibility better than you can.

Futhermore, don't tell us you're having a kid, relate the ways that you still haven't changed, then expect us to just shake your hand instead of calling you on your shit.

Do me a favor, pick up a book on developmental psychology. Not a book on how to raise children, but developmental psychology, and maybe then tell us what you learned.

No, I don't forefit shit. You're fucking retarded.

I'm doing fine as a parent or else my baby's mama would've bitched at me. I pay for every fucking thing my baby has, I take resposibility for her. You talk shit like I'm some dead beat dad who left my child in a dumpster, just because I choose to go out on the weekend and have a drink. My baby's mama parents hate me with a passion, yet they think I'm a good parent.

You're a fucking teenager, you don't know the responsibility of having a child.

God, you're dumb. Don't you get it? You FORFEITED your party years when you have a kid; that's the deal. There's something bigger than you out there in the world right now, and it's your basic responsibility as a reproducing human being to make sure that your child grows up in loving arms, and not reckless abandon in the name of going out and fucking hoodrats whenever you want. I'm 1 fucking 7 years old, and I can understand this responsibility better than you can.

Futhermore, don't tell us you're having a kid, relate the ways that you still haven't changed, then expect us to just shake your hand instead of calling you on your shit.

Do me a favor, pick up a book on developmental psychology. Not a book on how to raise children, but developmental psychology, and maybe then tell us what you learned.

I'm doing fine as a parent or else my baby's mama would've bitched at me. I pay for every fucking thing my baby has, I take resposibility for her. You talk shit like I'm some dead beat dad who left my child in a dumpster, just because I choose to go out on the weekend and have a drink. My baby's mama parents hate me with a passion, yet they think I'm a good parent.

I think I actually hate you. I'm simply at a loss for words.

It's ok, guys. He's a good father because the dumb cunt that actually let him cum inside of her doesn't yell at him! Don't you see? The arena of third-party perspective isn't valid because she says differently!

Seriously, dude, read a book. Shit, any book will do at this point.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

He is right about the last part, though. You're not a parent, therefore you can't know. I wouldn't pretend to know the first thing about parenting.

Beethoven's mother had syphillis and had a dozen kids before him or some shit.

Baby mama? Hahhaha, you suck.

where most fathers dump their spunk and take off... he's doing a lot fucking better than most fathers.

and i do wonder how many people here are parents. there's got to be more than just us two.

i would get into "most important thing in my life" but i don't dare get serious here.

that's only when the impregenate you then they wonder how the fuck did a bison pop out their demon spawn and then they impale themselves on a chain link fence

my ex and i made beautiful children. and we get along. which is, again, better than nearly all seperated parents.