TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - October 2008

What happened to D-Lo Brown? I don't think he's been on T.V. in 2 months. Is he hurt, or is it the infamous "creative has nothing for you" excuse?

I'm assuming that creative probably had nothing to do for him on Raw. He didn't seem like a good fit on Raw anyways, way to much going on, on that show for him to really get noticed again. I think putting D-Lo on ECW would be the best show to use him on.

What happened to D-Lo Brown? I don't think he's been on T.V. in 2 months. Is he hurt, or is it the infamous "creative has nothing for you" excuse?

I'm assuming that creative probably had nothing to do for him on Raw. He didn't seem like a good fit on Raw anyways, way to much going on, on that show for him to really get noticed again. I think putting D-Lo on ECW would be the best show to use him on.

With Bourne possibly out on injury, that seems like a good move to me as well.

D-Lo could temporarily take Bourne's spot.

Could ease perfectly into a feud with Mark Henry too, as they used to be running buddies.

This is awesome: WWE Top 25 Scariest Supestars

Any WWE-sponsored list that includes Nailz, Muta, Zeus, Vampiro and Abdullah is worth mentioning.

And New Jack. Because he legitimately scares me.

I was that way when I first hung out with New Jack. I honestly didn't know what to expect but not pissing him off or upsetting him was probably the best thing I could do around him. Turns out he was really fun to hang out with and a good story teller.

Any WWE-sponsored list that includes Nailz, Muta, Zeus, Vampiro and Abdullah is worth mentioning.

I was that way when I first hung out with New Jack. I honestly didn't know what to expect but not pissing him off or upsetting him was probably the best thing I could do around him. Turns out he was really fun to hang out with and a good story teller.

Just make sure that you don't owe him money, I guess.

Just make sure that you don't owe him money, I guess.

And when he asks for 7-Up, you DON'T give him a Sprite insted.

He was one of the people from a season of the "I Love NY" reality show on VH1. He's gotten press lately because he dates former American Idol finalist, Jennifer Hudson, who's been in the news lately because of the shootings to members of her family. In fact, WWE let Otango take a sabbatical from FCW so he could be with Hudson right now.