TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garfieldsnose

Fuck me

I bought a side table online and it came today and it was the biggest piece of shit ever. I decided to whack it with my forearm and now I have some numbness. I feel like Goldberg smashing that car window.

EDIT

to make this more worthwhile, i guess....

Decrease font Decrease font

Enlarge font Enlarge font

(CNN) -- A man in eastern Austria used a homemade flamethrower to kill his wife's elderly parents, police said Saturday.

The 48-year-old man then tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the stomach, police said. He is now in an induced coma but is expected to survive.

The incident happened at 10pm (4pm ET) Friday in Hartberg, a town in Austria's Styria region, about 22 miles (35.5 kilometers) from the Hungarian border, said Chief Anton Kiesl of the state police homicide division.

Kiesl said the man first spread gas in the room of his 84-year-old in-laws, then lit a homemade propane gas bottle and threw it at them, burning them alive.

The mother-in-law suffered from diabetes and her legs had previously been amputated, so she was unable to flee and died in her bed, Kiesl said. The father-in-law was able to flee but died soon afterward; police found his body on a garden bench near the family's apartment, Kiesl said.

The attack set one room of the apartment on fire, but firefighters were able to keep it from spreading to neighboring apartments, he said.

Kiesl said police don't yet know the man's motive.

See, I don't get it. I figured I could make a topic in this forum about that. I've seen threads like this, so I figured I'm allowed to. Was that one of those "Great, why did you make a thread?" jab?

I don't really know. I just go with the flow around here, At Home didn't seem to approve, so like a kiss ass I gave the thread -*****.

Had At Home approved, i'd have been generous and given you -****1/2.

(CNN) -- A man in eastern Austria used a homemade flamethrower to kill his wife's elderly parents

Kiesl said the man first spread gas in the room of his 84-year-old in-laws, then lit a homemade propane gas bottle and threw it at them, burning them alive.

That's really more of a molotov cocktail than a "flamethrower".

And who murders 84-year-olds? You couldn't just wait half an hour? They might already be dead by then.