TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Noah Fentz vs. The World

More like a self-proclaimed elitist group of self-righteous, arrogant, immature, circle-jerking punks trying to make themselves feel powerful and in control.

Nah, we're all sitting on the sidelines reminiscing about good TSM fights. This one's just pathetic.

Hey, remember the 9/11 thread where Marney had that great quote from "Mr. Belloc Still Objects" and Johnson walked right into it?

I'm surprised anyone still remembers that. Though I think it was some Confederacy thread or something which somehow morphed into an evolution thread, not anything to do with 9/11 - that was a whole different thread. But I'm flattered.

Ah yes, here's the link for the Belloc quote.

Once upon a time I remember Inc making a crack (or being serious, who knows) about being embarrassed by any post of his more than three months old. After going back through the Crono and Kamui threads, I definitely see a good number of my own posts that I thought were awesome at the time, but seem rather lame now

Though I do still enjoy my Crono suicide post

That's one of my favorite threads of all time.

Only a couple pages in to the Crono thread, Kotz said he was contemplating closing it (for whatever reason)

Had he done that, we never would have had such gems as "disillusioned intellectual" and "I laugh because you're the same", as well as the Dragonball/Pokemon anigif which still elicits a "WTF was he going for with that one?" from me

Speaking of CronoT, I found this, this, this, this, this, and this when I Googled him.

And look where wildpegasus posts.

But I do... :( I wanted to see if he'd really come to Calgary.

Apparently you do to, considering you were willing to come to Calgary to see the fight... So shut up.

Only a couple pages in to the Crono thread, Kotz said he was contemplating closing it (for whatever reason)

Had he done that, we never would have had such gems as "disillusioned intellectual" and "I laugh because you're the same", as well as the Dragonball/Pokemon anigif which still elicits a "WTF was he going for with that one?" from me

True, but it was meandering at the time. I had no idea the thread would get a second, third, and fourth wind soon after.

Man... Noah Fentz is a little bitch.

He even got called out by Enigma. What's up with that?

Once upon a time I remember Inc making a crack (or being serious, who knows) about being embarrassed by any post of his more than three months old.

Def. serious, and it's getting worse. I'm embarrassed by posts I made just minutes ago. I'm cringing as I write this post right now. I'm thinking about posts I'll make in the future and the seconds it'll take that could be better spent doing something else.

This thread was like a retarded person figuring out how to masturbate.

More like a self-proclaimed elitist group of self-righteous, arrogant, immature, circle-jerking punks trying to make themselves feel powerful and in control. Well, personally, I find it utterly pathetic, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. The only reason I'm even posting here again is to let you all know that I'm on to your "I have no life, so I'll just play tough and smart 'cause I'm online, and no one can hurt me" bullshit.

@ Lt. Jon Kavanaugh - If I were to go to Calgary, I'd waste you dude, so watch what you wish for, you just might get it. You have no idea...

Now, I'm all done here, so feel free to continue wasting your time insulting someone that has no time to waste on useless pieces of shit like you.

If you're not a useless piece of shit (and you all know who you are), I'll talk to you later...

Careful, Lt. John, this'll be where Noah brings out his cryptic memoirs of sharing an inflatable banana on the beach with an Ex-Green Beret, who showed him Kung Fu. Or that time that he started his own underground team for hire, when he was on the run from the military for a crime he didn't commit. Of course, he can't tell you exactly which team it was, but he'll give us just less then enough information to turn it into some sort of Online Guess Who (RPG) game.