TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Lance Cade gets future endeavor'd

I thought Cade showed a ton of potential, but as has been pointed out, he's basically a clone of about a dozen other guys currently on the roster.

JR isn't even in management anyway, he is basically just another talent. To me it is no different than a Cowboys player giving information about Pacman Jones's suspension.

Should he be doing it? Probably not.

Is it illegal in any way? No.

I really don't see the problem here.

If he he'd come out said it "it wasn't to do with the HHH thing, but that's all I'm saying", people would have been on JR's back for being a company yes man by not saying it was drugs anyway. Instead he came out and told as much of the truth as he likely could and people get on his back for that too.

I sincerely doubt he came out and said it simply to stop internet rumours. Face it, the internet'd blame HHH for Pacman Jones's suspension and the economy crisis if they thought they could. Writing a blog everytime somebody bitched about him would be a never-ending job. If anything, it seems like it's designed to set a public example of Cade to maybe shock him into hopefully getting his shit together and to warn the rest of the roster. I don't see any harm in that.

...well I mean, since Trips has had the title we've been in quite the economical crisis...

...I'm just sayin.

He could have gone into a seizure from severe withdrawl. I used to have 'em. You do a ton of pills everyday for months/years, then not take any for a few days and your brain will shut down on you for a second, resulting in passing out and convulsing.

That's what sounds like happened to me. You can also get seizures from alcohol withdrawl if your a big time alchy. I've seen it happen the couple of times I've been in rehab.

...well I mean, since Trips has had the title we've been in quite the economical crisis...

...I'm just sayin.

I know this is a joke, but I'd like to point out most of the "build" towards the economy collapse saw John Cena be the champion for the majority of it. Not that I don't like Cena, but if we're going to blame wrestlers for this, Cena is the real pick.