TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

WWE General Discussion-November 2008

http://davidbix.com/?p=25

Rob Naylor co-hosts a Thanksgiving weekend spectacular where we interview one of of the World Tag Team Champions, former World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk! A great show (with them carrying me at times) where Punk discusses his past as an independent wrestler, his matches with John Morrison, burying the hatchet with Teddy Hart, having a bunch of merchandise, and much more, including a hilarious Tony Garea story that includes a fine vocal impersonation. Plus, Punk hands the phone to his good friend François Kevorkian (who may or may not be the same one who mixed for Depeche Mode) for a fascinating and enlightening discussion. Almost 80 minutes of the most (self?-)important Loser Leaves Town Podcast EVER!

Nice to know you (and Punk by proxy) are keeping that weird "ALVAREZ IS JEALOUS BECAUSE PUNK FUCKED MARIA" thing alive. You really don't take criticism of your friends well.

Actor Robert Downey Jr. was knocked out cold during a fight scene filmed for the new movie "Sherlock Holmes," from a potato shot by Robert Maillet, who was known as Kurrgan in WWF. Downey Jr. needed six stitches in his mouth from a punch to the chin that sent him flying and put him out cold.

wo.com

http://davidbix.com/?p=25

Rob Naylor co-hosts a Thanksgiving weekend spectacular where we interview one of of the World Tag Team Champions, former World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk! A great show (with them carrying me at times) where Punk discusses his past as an independent wrestler, his matches with John Morrison, burying the hatchet with Teddy Hart, having a bunch of merchandise, and much more, including a hilarious Tony Garea story that includes a fine vocal impersonation. Plus, Punk hands the phone to his good friend François Kevorkian (who may or may not be the same one who mixed for Depeche Mode) for a fascinating and enlightening discussion. Almost 80 minutes of the most (self?-)important Loser Leaves Town Podcast EVER!

Nice to know you (and Punk by proxy) are keeping that weird "ALVAREZ IS JEALOUS BECAUSE PUNK FUCKED MARIA" thing alive. You really don't take criticism of your friends well.

Nah,. Alvarez is a just a douche, Who Punk is fucking is none of his business. The guy is a moron.

I thought Bryan liked Punk?

Speaking of Alvarez, Bix, and odd Board conspiracies, I dislike rovert more than any poster I've ever interacted with here, but I was happy to see him campaigning for any book that isn't Ring of Hell to win WON's BOTY. Go Gorgeous George!

Since they started doing these doubleheader SD tapings, I wonder they raised the prices on tickets for those events, or if it is considered a 2 for the price of 1 type deal?

Since they started doing these doubleheader SD tapings, I wonder they raised the prices on tickets for those events, or if it is considered a 2 for the price of 1 type deal?

That was some retirement.

Anyhow, I believe they charge the same dollar range. There SD! tapings on the 9th and 16th are $60, $40, $30 and $20. It's being taped with Raw in Toronto on the 22nd, then the 30th is a double taping with prices of $75, $50, $40, $35, and $25. However, the next double taping on the 13th is priced at $52, $37, $27 and $22. Maybe Omaha just charges less for tickets (and maybe Jersey just charges more).

Just clicking around various Tuesday dates, it looks like they want to charge the $5-$15 more expensive tickets for the double tapings going forward, but perhaps some of these prices were set prior to their double taping plan.

Thanks. Oh, and I never said anything about "retiring" from this folder, although I'm sure you,(and others), would be elated if I did. Sorry to disappoint you.

Notes from a house show last night:

Ortiz now blows his nose in the rally towel before spinning it around.

Well that was part of a heel turn test run...

I think Ortiz' act will work better as a heel, though I think he sucks regardless. Just what ecw needs - one less face (even if he was a sucky one).