TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - November 3, 2008

Completely off-topic, but is anyone else getting this horrible Guitar Hero commercial?

I mean, if you're trying to sell a product, you should at least use the item like it's supposed to be used. You're not going to try and sell a hat by putting it in your mouth. One would think. Why is she not even trying to play the guitar? Fingers were anywhere but the actual buttons.

Yea, asinine complaint ;) but one with a point.

Is that supposed to be a celebrity? I couldn't recognize her

I didn't recognize her, but it's Heidi Klum. There's an underwear version of the commercial that doesn't air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4x1ORED5uY

Well, it would make sense for the Jericho character to have at least one ally, now that he's champion again.

Like I alluded to, I think they're more going to re-try the original intent of that 2002 storyline, which is that Stephanie is cheating on HHH with the champion Jericho.

I heard the wwe might be going for a long story arc regarding Steph and Shane vanquishing all the old wwe elements and starting a post Mania era whatever the hell that means. That is where all the "entertainers" vs. "wrestlers" rumor may be going.

Well, it would make sense for the Jericho character to have at least one ally, now that he's champion again.

Like I alluded to, I think they're more going to re-try the original intent of that 2002 storyline, which is that Stephanie is cheating on HHH with the champion Jericho.

I heard the wwe might be going for a long story arc regarding Steph and Shane vanquishing all the old wwe elements and starting a post Mania era whatever the hell that means. That is where all the "entertainers" vs. "wrestlers" rumor may be going.

Where did you hear this?