TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - November 3, 2008

Orton and his poser sleeves look silly.

Yeah. He needs more anchors, stars, comic characters and sparrows to be legit ink'd.

No. But you don't do it all in one sitting. Did he walk into a parlor and tell the tattoo artist - "Just make sleeves that look badass".

Yeah. He needs more anchors, stars, comic characters and sparrows to be legit ink'd.

No. But you don't do it all in one sitting. Did he walk into a parlor and tell the tattoo artist - "Just make sleeves that look badass".

So, he's a poser because he got his tattoos while he had significant downtime? They are his tattoos, he can get them at the rate he wants.

So, he's a poser because he got his tattoos while he had significant downtime? They are his tattoos, he can get them at the rate he wants.

So you like his tats, and I think they're poser tats. Where do we go from here?

I miss Kofi's bright yellow attire.

I love the way that black attire looks.

Eh, it's just a personal thing to me.

I think many wrestlers wear black attire.

That's one of the reasons that, up until WrestleMania X8, Kurt Angle was my favorite wrestler. He had NO black in his ring attire.