TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK 10

Since I just won anywhere from $500 to $500,000 on this game, I was obviously looking at it biased. I'm celebratory drunk, but the theme I'm getting from the last dozen posts tells the story of how I'd feel if I'd watched this game objectively.

2000 people won. My payout was $205. Expect some Koab-like posts over the next few hours.

I just figured that the 49ers were intentionally trying to run down the clock so that they would score with little to no time left, but obviously that didn't work. Regarding Michael Robinson, I believe he did have a stint as the goal-line back last year, but still, a pretty bad call in that spot.

DEN @ CLE

The dawn of the Brady Quinn era is upon us. I think he'll give the offense a spark and the Browns will edge out the reeling Broncos.

NO @ ATL

Bit of a tough one. Atlanta is playing really well, but New Orleans is still desperate to get back into the NFC South race. And they're coming off of a bye week. I'm going to have to take New Orleans here.

TEN @ CHI

Another tough one. I'm not as confident as some others that Grossman will have his one good game of there year here, and I see no reason why Collins won't have a good game against a surprisingly mediocre Bears defense. Titans win and stay undefeated.

JAC @ DET

Jacksonville is a major disappointment this year. Is it possible that they'll give two awful teams their first wins of the year in consecutive weeks? No, I don't think so. Jags take this one.

BAL @ HOU

Watch out for surprising Baltimore. They're playing pretty well right now and I think they're good enough to beat an okayish Houston team on the road. Ravens in this one.

SEA @ MIA

The Dolphins could be over .500 with a win here. That was almost unfathomable coming into the season. Seattle is just a miserable team, and they're making the longest possible road trip here and it's a 1:00 game. No way this is even competitive. Dolphins win handily.

GB @ MIN

I like the Vikings to avenge their Week 1 loss here. Peterson should give the Packers run defense fits.

BUF @ NE

I think this is a really interesting game, as no one was tormented more during New England's reign of terror atop the AFC East than the Bills. This is a great opportunity for a hot-and-cold Bills team to prove that they're ready to topple the Pats. I don't think they'll do it. Patriots win.

STL @ NYJ

I find the Jets to be crushingly boring, for whatever reason. Even with the ol' Gunslinger. Thomas Jones is quietly having a good year and I think he'll lead New York to victory here. The bloom will officially be off the rose for Haslett in St. Louis.

CAR @ OAK

Oh, my goodness. This will almost certainly get ugly in a hurry. Panthers by 100.

IND @ PIT

No reason why Pittsburgh shouldn't pummel Indy here. This should go a long way toward establishing the Steelers as a legit AFC contender, while simultaneously putting another nail in the coffin for the Colts.

KC @ SD

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see this be a really competitive game. That said, the Chargers should be able to squeak one out in the end. If not, they're done.

NYG @ PHI

Jerome Bettis tells me that this ain't gonna be nothin' but a backyard fistfight. I like the sound of that. Philly really needs to win this if they have any hope of winning that division, so I think they'll find a way to pull it out.

SF @ ARI

What a terrible Monday night game. Cardinals win easily.

10-4 for the week. 91-53 on the year.