TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

KANERULESFAN --

the American language

DIE.

(Your 'translation' also fails because 'twat' has no connotations of cowardice).

Are connotations and cowardice even real words? You knew I made good points so you had to reply with made up words. :lol: Now if you would've said "Your "translation" also fails because "twat" has no connections of cowardness" your comment would've made sense and at the same time you would've connected with the rest of the viewers better.

Guest Czecherbear
the American language

DIE.

(Your 'translation' also fails because 'twat' has no connotations of cowardice).

Is connotations and cowardice even real words? You knew I made good points so you had to reply with made up words. :lol: Now if you would've said "Your "translation" also fails because "twat" has no connections of cowardness" your comment would've made sense and at the same time you would've connected with the rest of the viewers better.

gimmick

the American language

DIE.

Is connotations and cowardice even real words? You knew I made good points so you had to reply with made up words. :lol: Now if you would've said "Your "translation" also fails because "twat" has no connections of cowardness" your comment would've made sense and at the same time you would've connected with the rest of the viewers better.

gimmick

I make a very good point. He could've used words we all could've understood instead of using words that nobody has ever heard of.

Isn't calling yourself something that you aren't mean that you have a gimmick? Yes. I'm truely a grungy punk where as somebody calling himself Somebody Great means that person has a gimmick. There is nothing wrong with that though since he is a good poster.

For the record...nowhere in that post do I use improper English. Plainolsmitty did a cheap edit when he quoted me.

TheFranchise...you shouldn't be making fun others sentence errors considering the fact that their is no space in between The and Franchise in your username where there should be. :lol:

For the record...nowhere in that post do I use improper English. Plainolsmitty did a cheap edit when he quoted me.

TheFranchise...you shouldn't be making fun others sentence errors considering the fact that their is no space in between The and Franchise in your username where there should be. :lol:

Nice try champ, unfortunately there's already a member called The Franchise here at TSM, which means I was having TheFranchise or The_Franchise and i'd be damned if I'd have The_Franchise.

Nice try champ, unfortunately there's already a member called The Franchise here at TSM, which means I was having TheFranchise or The_Franchise and i'd be damned if I'd have The_Franchise.

I knew somebody by the name 'The Franchise" years ago. I use to post with him on several different places like this one between '02 until around '05. He knew about TSM since the beginning like me. His real name is Chris and he was from Ireland. So maybe he is the same person who took the name "The Franchise"

I was thinking that you were him.

Stop encouraging him.

Hey, don't turn this thread onto me.

I don't mind a bit or rock & metal, though.

The Franchise that I knew hated hard rock and metal music. He was a big fan of rap. He also wasn't born in '84 like you. So I guess you're not him. Couldn't you have put two spaces between "The" and "Franchise"

You know what, Grungy posted in the wrestling folders, so someday at sometime, when it is least expected and without consultation with anyone, I'm going to cut off his posting ability and no one will even notice because he won't be listed as banned. The dagger is hanging!

Since you like to write poems....I have a poem for you...

DrVenkman PhD

Drvenkman PhD

in school he had LD

later became a moderator

and an instigator

had intentions to abuse his power

Grungy Punk sends him a black flower

in hopes Drvenkman will take a sniff

now Drvenkman is stiff

not knowing Grungy Punk put poisoning on the flower

bad moderators

good moderators