TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Age

A thread for me - ME! - to ask Milky a bunch of questions

We'll see. You have to be respectful, there will be no drinking or getting high... at home. Going out, with or without KOAB, is different, but I have a pretty quiet home life.

You suck... I'm gonna rent a motel.

We can still party though.

We all know you have an ecclectic taste in music (you love both Britney Spears and Bathory), so what bands do you hate? How about least favorite album(s)?

Why don't you like sports?

I don't get the appeal. Like, at all. I could just as easily ask someone why they do like sports.

I mean, at least because I used to play football, I can watch a football game and follow it on a strategical level, but I'll still be bored.

We all know you have an ecclectic taste in music (you love both Britney Spears and Bathory), so what bands do you hate? How about least favorite album(s)?

Hate's too strong a word, I don't really hate any bands. Bands I dislike are generally bands that bore me. Just middle of the road stuff that's not even actively bad, it just has no substance. You know, your Staind, POD, Linkin Park type stuff. Like a guy I know, who I've often called the stupidest person I've ever met (he's not a bad guy though, don't get me wrong) who got a Breaking Benjamin tattoo. It's the epitome of stupid.

[As an aside to this question, I was in Denny's late at night recently, and noticed that have a new rock star menu. That's right. Items endorsed by the "top stars of rock" such as Boys Like Girls, Katy Perry, Hoobastank, and Taking Back Sunday. Hooburrito indeed.]

Albums wise, it's more common that there will be a band I like, and they'll jump the shark. For example, Metallica after And Justice For All or AC/DC after Back in Black. Probably the worst album I own is Victoria Beckham's s/t. It's awful.

I am sort of streamlining my music collection these days, anyway.

The Manson question has gotten me curious, Milkhawk...name your five favorite historical figures and why they're your favorite.

In no particular order:

Pope Alexander VI

Marquis de Sade

Aleister Crowley

GG Allin

Nero

They are my favorites for essentially the same reason; they lived according the no standards but their own, and although some of them spent a good deal of time in prison, they answered to no authority, and indulged whims that most people wouldn't dream of. I admire that, and emulate it to a certain extent, although obviously all of those people (except maybe Crowley) have qualities that I wouldn't care to emulate as well. And above all, they're interesting.

What's the ugliest part of your body?

My teeth, easily. Stage one meth rot. Not a lost cause, but could be a lot better.

As far as your favorite people throughout history... where does Jean-Michel Basquiat rank?

Well, I don't really rank them as such, but I'm not a particularly big fan.

That kind of self-consciousness is pretty opposed to my own philosophy. Like his quote "Every single line means something." I would say "No line means anything."

I enjoy a lot of his work on a superficial level, but I don't get behind his motivation, and as an individual... eh. Art as a concept is flawed. It's all a big joke.

You know what artists I like?

Jake and Dinos Chapman.

Damien Hirst.

Or that girl who had all the abortions.

That's the kind of art I can get behind.

What are the 5 worst things done in hostory?

It's hard to rank single events... were I to say, for example, the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, which led to WWI, which, in a roundabout way, started WWII, the Holocaust, atomic bombs, ended the depression in America, yadda yadda yadda. It's too big.

So, in a nutshell, the answer is the founding of the five major religions.

Did you write any cool essays in high school?

Lots of them.

I particularly enjoyed one I wrote about the book of Job from the perspective of Satan, or one I wrote about how Mormonism was stupid. Or one where we were supposed to write about having a nemesis, and I wrote about the teacher of the class. I was always fairly inflammatory.

Not high school, but in 7th grade, a funny thing happened. We were doing this exercise where we took one of several well known stories and wrote a new ending to it. I chose Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and for the end I completely plagiarized the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. (like, Papa Bear is like "Go upstairs and get your grandpa!", and Baby Bear is chasing Goldilocks down the highway swinging his claws while she shrieks hysterically in the back of a pickup truck.) This being a conservative religious school, they were not familiar with TCM, and also found me deeply, deeply disturbed.

Which TSM posters would you most like to have sex with?

At the top of my list is definitely Marney. There are two scenarios that would be particularly good. One, I rape her. Or, conversely (and I would much prefer this) submit to her totally. I'd totally love having her beat and abuse me, and fuck me with a strap on. Cause you know she's got a big ol' dick.

Call me crazy, but Taiga is very near the top as well. She's what I like to call the perfect storm scenario. I've mentioned before how stuff turns me on purely based on how filthy and depraved it is, and sex with her would just feel awful and wrong. So wrong it's right. Furthering the filth, I'd play submissive to her as well, cause that's what I like.

Yuna is great too, but there probably wouldn't be any actually sex, just erotic play.

Leena for old times sake, but she and I both have changed too much for it to be anything but that.

As for the guys... anybody black.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to hang out with you in the Bay Area anymore... Or will you know that I'm straight, and not try to get into my pants?

If thats the case, we cool.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to hang out with you in the Bay Area anymore... Or will you know that I'm straight, and not try to get into my pants?

If you're straight you shouldn't have to worry about him trying to get into your pants. Afraid you might give in to temptation?

If you're straight you shouldn't have to worry about him trying to get into your pants. Afraid you might give in to temptation?

No, I just don't like it when fags try to hit on you, regardless....

That's a silly misconception. Most homosexual males are well-behaved around heterosexual men. You really don't need to worry. I'm straight and half of my friends are gay, and I don't fret over whether one is gonna hit on me. Then again, I don't have the look that gay men typically prefer. Go me.

Oh my question to Milky:

What would you do if Daniel Plainview was an actual person and you met him? Me, I'd tell him he was fucking spot on with his mockery of sign language.

That's a silly misconception. Most homosexual males are well-behaved around heterosexual men. You really don't need to worry. I'm straight and half of my friends are gay, and I don't fret over whether one is gonna hit on me. Then again, I don't have the look that gay men typically prefer. Go me.

Yeah, I can't say I'm not friends with any gay people myself... Not to say I wouldn't be friends with a gay person, or if I found out if a friend of mine is gay I wouldn't still be friends with him. It's just none of my friends who I hang out on a regular basis are gay.

But my cousin, who is a female... Has lots of homosexual male friends, and they are pretty cool, and nice people.

I'm not a homophobic in anyway, I just don't want homosexuals trying to hit on me when they know I'm straight.

His point is that if they don't know his sexual orientation, then he would let that slide once, correcting their perception. But that it'd be far less forgivable if they knew he was straight to begin with, and STILL messed with him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guy.

His point is that if they don't know his sexual orientation, then he would let that slide once, correcting their perception. But that it'd be far less forgivable if they knew he was straight to begin with, and STILL messed with him.

Pretty much, but I doubt they would think I'm gay to begin with.

Pretty much, but I doubt they would think I'm gay to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBUONPjxKhg...feature=related

16 second mark

I might have asked you this in a previous thread but what's your favorite one hit wonder?

Also do you have an opinion on Randy Newman? I highly advise you check out his early albums if you haven't. Seems like he'd be right up your alley.

Or will you know that I'm straight, and not try to get into my pants?

Oh, that's silly. Apparently you guys have already discussed this, and it's true what was said, but 1) I'm mostly straight in that I only fuck guys when they come onto me. I've never come onto a guy in my life. And even then... not that much. 2) I'm in a relationship anyway. 3) You don't look all that black.

What would you do if Daniel Plainview was an actual person and you met him?

He probably wouldn't talk to me unless he wanted to buy my land, as he doesn't really like people.

I'd offer to buy him a drink, and we'd have whiskey and steaks, if he were agreeable.

I might have asked you this in a previous thread but what's your favorite one hit wonder?

Probably Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Maybe Dead or Alive. It's definitely somebody from the 80s... yeah, I'm going to go with Frankie and "Relax".

Also do you have an opinion on Randy Newman? I highly advise you check out his early albums if you haven't. Seems like he'd be right up your alley.

You're preaching to the choir. I'm a big fan of his subversive material, and in fact find it really unfortunate that he's mostly known for something that's fairly divergent from his larger body of work (see also Blur and Chumbawamba).

"Sail Away" is my favorite song of his.

What's the worst story you have never told us about you?

I haven't held anything back... tough call. I used to tamper with food at every conceivable opportunity out of sheer malice. Put semen in the sour creme at Taco Bell when I worked there at 16 years old.

I used to sneak into the girls locker room and steal their underwear.