TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 1, 2008

Kane is so damn played out - nobody sees him as any sort of threat anymore. I know the writers love his facials and all, but I think they really missed an opportunity when they didn't put the mask back on him. It was as simple as having a "Mask vs Mask" match with Mysterio where Mysterio would lose his, but if Kane lost he would have to put his back on.

Kane is so damn played out - nobody sees him as any sort of threat anymore. I know the writers love his facials and all, but I think they really missed an opportunity when they didn't put the mask back on him. It was as simple as having a "Mask vs Mask" match with Mysterio where Mysterio would lose his, but if Kane lost he would have to put his back on.

It doesn't help that he's lost to Mysterio multiple times either without a singles win against him.

Okay, I don't know if I'm the only person here familiar with 1990s Bon Jovi, but this piano piece they use in the Jericho-Cena package (and I know they used it for another feud a few months back) sounds alot like the beginning of "These Days". Yes, random, I know.

Spectacular opening segment, helped by the fact they didn't do the usual 'play his music as he walks to the back and the commentators rehash what we just saw' bit.

Mike Knox and Randy Newman hate short people.

Thanks for not selling this attack at all, Cole. Jesus. JR would be setting his tie on fire and screaming for EMTs to come down, but Cole does his 'quiet confused' voice.

I'm predicting that Miz and Morrison win tonight, the following week they go over Kofi and Punk for the tag belts or maybe on ECW tomorrow due to Regal interference and then we get Punk winning the whole tourney and the start of a great Regal/Punk feud.

Though I have an outside hope of Finlay running the table and just letting him and Finlay be in their own world up for a month or two while Miz and Morrison feud with Punk and Kofi.

So, who's returning tonight? I'm getting the feeling that segment is setting someone up to return in the tournament.

Christian? Tomko? Gail Kim?

Or they could put either Goldust or Santino Marella in his place if they do.

So, who's returning tonight? I'm getting the feeling that segment is setting someone up to return in the tournament.

Christian? Tomko? Gail Kim?

Or they could put either Goldust or Santino Marella in his place if they do.

I'm thinking Goldust, yeah. Marella, no, Regal wouldn't give a shit.

Ted Dibiase? Kennedy?

I say Kennedy just cuz he got Regal fired from being GM