TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Saddam Hussein wrote the US a Letter

As ombudsman, I choose to give my matter on issues facing TSM.

That doesn't mean I can't express my opinion regardless if anyone asks for it.

So what if he got banned? He'll just keep coming back.

No excuse not to ban someone.

You choose to give your "matter"? You're just doing the same thing you've always doing, you're just doing it under the ruse of a stupid title. Just drop it.

How posting Saddam's letter = me being a troll or whatever, uh, well sometimes I just don't get this board.

I said that this thread had nothing to do with that. I was just agreeing with what EHME said.

Baron [sic] doesn't like me- for among other reasons - I make fun of his celebrity photos. Making fun of Baron [sic] has been a board staple for years

That's not it at all. Everyone makes fun of my celebrity photos, as you said, it's a board staple!

Soooo... ban him for what exactly here?

For being someone who has been banned numerous times, and contributes nothing to the board.

You choose to give your "matter"? You're just doing the same thing you've always doing, you're just doing it under the ruse of a stupid title. Just drop it.

Looking back, I think I dyslexiced that sentence. My apologies. I think I meant to say that I give my opinion on issues that matter to TSM. And no, I will not drop it.

bob barron gets kinda cunty sometimes. I rlly don't think it's in the community's best interests to have someone with such a prickly demeanor holding a position of authority. Just my .02 cents/

Byron's posts are nothing but cunty! Except the ones about Taylor Swift. I freely admit to being an opinionated argumentative prick though.

Make Brody ombudsman and make bob barron a big goofy drunk sexual deviant.

That could work.

1st banning might've been pre Dames - AndrewTheGiant roamed before Tank_abbott. I don't recall what I did back then, but my memory is faulty.

Bob I will tutor you in the way of drunken sexual incest.

1st banning might've been pre Dames - AndrewTheGiant roamed before Tank_abbott. I don't recall what I did back then, but my memory is faulty.

Bob I will tutor you in the way of drunken sexual incest.

I don't remember AndrewTheGiant too well.

Were around on Keith's boards?

Andrew may have been banned for a flamewar w/ Loss4words (a man I now love dearly) over being a homosexual. I've matured and adapted a wee bit (not much) over the last 8 years.

Also do you live near any attractive and/or retarded realitives?

Lt Jon is a internet toughguy who wants to whup me for various reasons among which include telling him his friend by the definition of the religion I follow is burning in hell since he commited suicide. Facts are facts.

I shit on you're religious scriptures and believes but I don't shit on you

Were around on Keith's boards?

Yes I was. I remember the name, I just don't remember what you could've done.

Also do you live near any attractive and/or retarded realitives?

One of my relatives is retarded.