TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Final Resolution 2008 thread

At least they found away to get JB over. The most annoying guy on the show, calling somebody else an asshole.

I don't find him annoying, but I can see how some might. He is a great hype man though. At the house shows he does a great job getting the crowd into the show, and keep them into the show the entire time.

That's exactly what they should do with LAX. They can team up from time to time...but they've got to move them up the card. WWE should do the same thing with Miz and Morrison.

This promo is the longest thing I've ever seen. I guess that's so they can take the polls down.

The Guns thought that Shelly won the case that had the tag title shot in it, and JB got tired of them acting up and he just went off on them, calling Shelly the most annoying person he's ever worked with. He also called Shelly an ass.

On the WO recap for the PPV, Meltzer said that

Al Snow

is the rumored corner man for Angle. I would love that, as I've been a Snow fan for years. With an added person to the MEM, then that would be a great reason to bring Daniels into the FL as their new member.

Damn, have to say I love Velvet Sky's ring attire.

On the WO recap for the PPV, Meltzer said that

Al Snow

is the rumored corner man for Angle. I would love that, as I've been a Snow fan for years. With an added person to the MEM, then that would be a great reason to bring Daniels into the FL as their new member.

Lol, way to block out only one mention of him. :P

I like the fact that Shelly is the mouthpiece, and Sabin doesn't say anything. They are letting the guy with mic skills run with the promos, and they've become even better then they were.

I love that Tenay and West are killing themselves trying to explain why in the hell they'd put Shane in as the official when logically it's the worst decision that could have been made.

Haven't been watching TNA, who is he?

I love that Tenay and West are killing themselves trying to explain why in the hell they'd put Shane in as the official when logically it's the worst decision that could have been made.

Haven't been watching TNA, who is he?

He's a blonde ref, who I believe wrestled on the Indys as Glamour Boy Shane, or something like that.

I liked the use of blood in the post match. They haven't used it too much recently, so it makes it that much more effective. That's very old school.

Bashir looked awesome with Shane's blood all over his cheek. Young got his big win with his new serious character, Bashir got massive heat for the post match, and Shane is now the old school face coming for revenge.

A rare win for the TNA booking team.

I'm wondering if the win for EY is going to be legal, since Shane did touch Bashir in the end. I would like to see the title vacant with a tournament held to crown a #1 contender, sort of like the IC tournament, but the winner goes up against the X-Division title contender from the feast or fired match, hopefully Homicide, and Homicide wins.

And I don't care if Christy can't wrestle that well, I do'nt mind seing her on my TV at all!