TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lee_hero

WWE SmackDown - December 19, 2008

Cool, I just showed up on TV.

Right corner, probably only on the HD feed.

I have no way to tell if I was on screen or not til tomorrow when it gets uploaded and even then the video quality online sucks. Even though I was on the side opposite the camera I was probably too high up so I doubt it.

Considering Miz and Morrison apparently can show up on any show they feel like why not just unify the tag belts and have them as the champs? The belts Carlito and Primo have are useless.

Anyone have a feel for where SD is headed in the new year? I thought they would build to a Jeff WM title win but now he's already the champ. Anyone else think Edge should have kept it for a while and then Jeff could win the Rumble and go to WM, then get the title?

Anyone have a feel for where SD is headed in the new year? I thought they would build to a Jeff WM title win but now he's already the champ. Anyone else think Edge should have kept it for a while and then Jeff could win the Rumble and go to WM, then get the title?

I'm inclined to go with the main theory over at F4W, where Triple H goes tweener or heel and challenges Jeff for the belt at Mania with a 'You're not the real champion until you beat me for it' type deal. Could be good, but its not exactly fresh.