TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

How am I trolling?

and it was somewhat reminiscent of MikeSC's derailing of the Fahrenheit 9/11 thread (which, mind you, he was ultimately banned for among other reasons.. namely being a tremendous douche

No, that's not what happened. MikeSC was banned while arguing the Montreal Screwjob with HTQ, who felt he was using untrue statements for his argument and knowing Dr. Tom was gone for the weekend, used that to ban him.

He was banned a whole 10 months after that thread, and the mods who had nothing to do with the banning just used that to justify it.

This is bullshit. I decried of theatrical showings of that movie being a good place to get shot months ago. And I pretty much meant it, too.

Seems once again my contributions will go unappreciated.

As something of an amendment to what Czech was saying there, I said he was borderline trolling inasmuch as Jaxl seemed to be pissing and moaning about the fact that there was a Biggie biopic to begin with, and how he didn't like him/rap and then there's the whole proxy-martyr issue he makes in this thread as well. Feel free to bitch and moan all you want here, but the main reason I was telling you to knock off the shit in the Movies folder is because there might be other people who are interested in the film and the guy's life, and it was somewhat reminiscent of MikeSC's derailing of the Fahrenheit 9/11 thread (which, mind you, he was ultimately banned for among other reasons.. namely being a tremendous douche) so I figure in that case, if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation other than "PSHAW BIGGIE'S STUPID RAP'S STUPID THESE COMMERCIALS ARE STUPID YOU'RE ALL STUPID", please keep it down or don't even bother opening the thread. It is a moderated folder after all, so I had to do what I had to do there.

As a sidenote, what happened to you man? You used to be one of the better posters around here before you ran off and started working in a warehouse for Blockbuster or something.

Aw shucks. A compliment.

Actually after going over it all, I agree. I was being ridiculous in that thread, so, my bad. It really does just come down to my personal dislike of Biggie and the Puffy dominated rap years that he spawned.

Remember when JAxl posted interesting stories about fights and whores? I wish he did that instead.

Also, quit saying lol all the time.

True dat. I don't know when that became a habit. I did however, become acquainted with a girl last night who says it in real life.....a little offputting.

Oh yeah, and Axel Rose is a racist faggot.

Police and niggers. That's right. Get out of my way

I think "racist faggot" is about the most wonderful way to make a point about ignorance I've ever heard. Makes the post before that just seem like badge of honor for ol' JAxl.

Let's never stifle the growth and learning of our fellow posters, even if they have what seems to be a borderline homosexual obsession with a man who's made a career off his "primal screams". U-N-I-T-Y, words to live by friends, not just a Queen Latifah classic.

Yeah but at least he never had to beg for sex <source 2Pac>. And never needed a cane to walk because of his own slobulance. And never played second fat fiddle to a talentless jaggoff producer. The man was a joke. Axl is too, but at least I know, admit, and embrace it. Biggie sure isn't Black Jesus. Guy wrote some party songs. Fucking whoopie....

And you're a homophobe. You used the term "faggot."

The man was a joke. Axl is too, but at least I know, admit, and embrace it.

Yeah, and it's not like he's overrated or anything.

The man was a joke. Axl is too, but at least I know, admit, and embrace it.

Yeah, and it's not like he's overrated or anything.

Well that depends. Overrated by me? Probably. Underrated because people hate him in general? Sure.

Yeah but at least he never had to beg for sex <source 2Pac>. And never needed a cane to walk because of his own slobulance. And never played second fat fiddle to a talentless jaggoff producer. The man was a joke. Axl is too, but at least I know, admit, and embrace it. Biggie sure isn't Black Jesus. Guy wrote some party songs. Fucking whoopie....

Biggie isn't even problay in my top 5 favorite rappers, but I respect the mans talent, and also realize it.

Also, when it's already been established when I say faggot, I don't refer to homosexuality.

And you're still a retarded, punk ass bitch.

Biggie isn't even problay in my top 5 favorite rappers, but I respect the mans talent, and also realize it.

Also, when it's already been established when I say faggot, I don't refer to homosexuality.

And you're still a retarded, punk ass bitch.

Only fat black guys use the term punk ass bitch. Now I see why you're upset.

Fine then, I want it established I can say chink all I want. It's not derogative to the Chinese at all.

My God Jaxl, you really are a whiney faggot.

Thanks for the heads up CronoJAxl

gary floyd's posts throughout this thread are just as bad as the fanboyism of Jaxl

Aww shucks. Please show me the way Sensei Kreese.

Fine then, I want it established I can say chink all I want. It's not derogative to the Chinese at all.

I'm fat? That's news to me...

Also faggot is another term for a meatball made from pork. Therefore when I call someone a faggot, I'm calling them a meatball.

Also faggot is another term for a meatball made from pork. Therefore when I call someone a faggot, I'm calling them a meatball.

Meatball is a racial slur towards greasy Italians.