TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlagg

Movie Character Draft Take III

just noticed that repo had missed his last 3 picks so he has been eliminated. with 4 people out and some pretty good names on their lists I'm thinking after we hit 20 picks I'll release the charecters on their lists back into the pool for another couple rounds ala the tv char draft

kill-bill-5.jpg

Bill

Bill: Do you find me sadistic? You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. At this moment, this is me at my most masochistic.

I'm putting on the midnight rule for the remainder of this so we can get it over with already, each round'll run to midnight, you have till then to make a pick and when Midnight hits the new round begins

800px-dr_evil.jpg

Dr. Evil

Guest Smues
I'm putting on the midnight rule for the remainder of this so we can get it over with already, each round'll run to midnight, you have till then to make a pick and when Midnight hits the new round begins

800px-dr_evil.jpg

Dr. Evil

So wait, does that mean order doesn't matter now, and you just have to make a pick a day at any time?

well we know have a few people with the full 20 picks, so everyone else might as well just count the number of picks on heir list on the front page and pick as many more as they need to hit 20 now and just end this, heh