TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czech please!

2009 TSM Poster Tournament FINAL

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Look, no one knows how just how long he has left, what with the poor little guy's health problems and lisp and all. I vote Kinetic.

Congratulations, Buddy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I haven't seen that picture of me in a long time. Kind of look like a lunatic, which isn't too surprising since I was in a deserted graveyard in the middle of the night on a bunch of acid with a gun.

kinetic. he was a man on a mission this year.

my only concern is, are the efforts going to drop if his mission is completed? will he not board as hard, believing that he has nothing left to accomplish?

He's gonna be like the '85 Bears.

Guest Czech please!

I think I'm going to have to go ahead and call this one:

TROPHY2.jpg

Way to hit one out of the park.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Good times. Now I'm sick of this place again and need to go away to purge myself of TSM. I'll be doing a mental cleanse, spiritual cleanse, possibly a colon cleanse and an ethnic cleanse if I have the time and resources?

I've really only been active on this board for two full, nonconsecutive years: 2002 and 2008. In '02, I won POTY as part of an awards ceremony that I threw for myself. In '08, I won this thing. I'm forced to conclude that I'm really good at message boarding.

I've really only been active on this board for two full, nonconsecutive years: 2002 and 2008.

So you're the Florida Marlins of TSM

But seriously

Allow me to play the role of Ray Nitschke in welcoming you to the Great Hall of TSM Champions. It is my duty to inform you of what honor has been bestowed upon you by your peers, and now you are a member of the greatest forum of them all.

Let me relate a story from my early boarding days... I remember around the time I first came onto the board, and

*edited due to extreme boringness*

So let that be the lesson to you, Kinetic. And let this be the lesson to all the posters who wish to strive for this great achievement.

Guest Vitamin X

Kinetic lives in Bremerton, doesn't he? I'm going to go find this guy this weekend. I will offer him a nubile college girl as an offering.