TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Detox...

Remember when you was roccin a Patrick Ewing flattop, bacc when while I was pounding your sister in the ass while she was wearing a Dale Hawerchuk, Winnipeg Jets jersey. You're momma use to laugh at your FUCCED UP haircut game and said you look like "Haley Joel Osment and shit with a J. Jonah Jameson haircut and a fucced up facial hair game"... Mothafucka you was duccin the clothes hangers like Pernell Whitaker be duccin punches from Amuzah Nelson.

YADDA YADDA~!!!!

Your mother rocc a Elvis pompadour, and she pop loccs to "Jam On It" by Newcleus. The bitch has fat rolls on her necc that look like a pack of Earl Campbell Hot Links, she also has a strong resemblance to Esther off "Good Times", when I see the bitch walking around with so much Immigrant Mexican cum in her mouth and stomach, that she will be shitting out turds with sombreros on it, I am going to smacc the bitch in her head with a Seals and Croft LP, then I am going to draw shit in her fucced up haircut that it would impress former New York Knicks great Anthony Mason-----YADDDDDDAAA CLAK CLAK!!

You're grandmother be roccin a Tatanka mohawk, and a Freddie Mercury mustache while wearing a Thurman Thomas, 1990 Buffalo Bills throwbacc doin the Harlem Shake to Earth, Wind and Fire's classic, "Let's Groove". She then walks down the street and goes to a Korean corner store where the store owner shoves kimchi up her asscracc while Eiffel 65 "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" is playing in the background, and a group of 10 Puerto Rican gangbangers all smoking roccs, piss on her FUCCED up haircut game, while I licc your older sisters pussy when she is wear a San Francisco Giants, 1989 Will Clark throwbacc jersey... YADDA, YADDA, YADDA, CLAK, CLAK, CLAK!!!!!!!

You're grandmother be roccin a Tatanka mohawk, and a Freddie Mercury mustache while wearing a Thurman Thomas, 1990 Buffalo Bills throwbacc doin the Harlem Shake to Earth, Wind and Fire's classic, "Let's Groove". She then walks down the street and goes to a Korean corner store where the store owner shoves kimchi up her asscracc while Eiffel 65 "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" is playing in the background, and a group of 10 Puerto Rican gangbangers all smoking roccs, piss on her FUCCED up haircut game, while I licc your older sisters pussy when she is wear a San Francisco Giants, 1989 Will Clark throwbacc jersey... YADDA, YADDA, YADDA, CLAK, CLAK, CLAK!!!!!!!

:lol:

Your mother got a fucced up teeth game, and she wins the gold medal in the alligator teeth olympics every year, her pussy smells like garbage trucc juice, and me and my goons hang the bitch upside down and throw ninja stars at her prison monitored ankle bracelet, the bitch has a tat on her titty of Theo Huxtable fuccin Tootie from "The Facts of Life", if I see your sister in my vicinity I am gonna razor blade her eye lids and pour piccle juice on her face, and burn her vintage Dominik Hasek blue Buffalo Sabres jersey off her carcass------------YADDDAAAA SCCEEEETT SCCEETTT CLAK!!!!

You're mother be roccin Tony Gwynn, San Diego Padres throwbacc jersey while taking it up the ass by a 400lbs samoan roccin a Jose Canseco haircut. Afterwards she goes to a mexican house party where she drinks a bottle of Olde English while listening to the "After Dark" album from Dick Morrissey, then that fat nigger odiesel walks in and eats all of her burger king whoppers, then eats her pussy out while roccin a Troy Aikman, UCLA throwbacc while she watches reruns of Sanford and Son. CLAK CLAK CLAKKKKKKKKKK~!