TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

TSM Lent

Up until Holy Saturday you must give something up. I will give up posting on any New York teams, players or coaches

This will separate the TSMITES from the pagans. Who will join me?

I'm not going to say one word about the 1985 Kansas City Royals, Hardcastle and McCormick, or the conflict in the Falkland Islands. You have my word.

I won't get mad at Retard Girl and call her names. But for now, you're a fucking idiot and ruined this thread. The only way that post is excusable is if you actually are pagan. You ruin everything, including your children's lives.

I'm sorry. I don't have it in me to be that mean. I didn't mean it.

I won't get mad at Retard Girl and call her names. But for now, you're a fucking idiot and ruined this thread. The only way that post is excusable is if you actually are pagan. You ruin everything, including your children's lives.

I'm sorry. I don't have it in me to be that mean. I didn't mean it.

i'm pagan like how most Catholics are... just for the holidays.

Nope. None. You're hard-wired to use the word "fuck" every 10 words, regardless of whether it's appropriate in the sentence.

I'm not "Dana White" bad!

Lot of y'all ain't taking this seriously, but I think I'm gonna go for it this year. Recession's been tough on us rig drivers, and I reckon I could probably use some of that good old fashioned Jesus in my life. Tell you what: Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from drivin' that sumbitch across the median and into oncoming traffic is the promise of being able to rub one out when I'm in line at a weigh station. But I'd be willing to give that up for a week or however long this shit lasts, if it means I'll be getting into heaven. There are plenty of things I can do instead of jerking off, I guess. I could take up Sudoku. I could cut myself.

I will try to be nice and avoid insulting TSM posters. This will be really hard, but it's something I need to do in real life anyway, as I'm pretty hard on everyone who disagrees with me, so what better way to start the 'live and let live' motto than on good ole TSM!