TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

Guest Agent of Oblivion
What are the circumstances and particulars of your first real date with a girl or boy? Who did you go with? Where did you go? What did you do? Tell us everything.

I think my first date was when I was in 7th grade. She wrote me a love letter, so I asked her out. I took her to see Scary Movie 3. For some reason, I walked about 5 feet in front of her while we were walking to the theater. We didn't hold hands, and we broke up a week later. Her name was Amy, and she later tried to kill herself several times in high school.

Mine was toward the end of 8th grade. I went with a rich girl with large breasts named Kristen. We played golf. I had taken up golf, as far as I can remember, to be able to date the hot rich girls in the school. By about 9th grade, I had given up golf because it is boring and tedious and realized that I was no longer interested in these girls because of their vapidity

My first date was with a girl named Krista, when I was 19 years old (yeah, I know, that's pathetic, right?). We went to a Mexican place called LA Cafe, and afterwards we played miniature golf.

Jenn, 9th grade. We wandered around the mall for a couple of hours, presumably because this gave me the opportunity to show off my trademark wit by making snarky comments about the people and products there. I don't remember much about this particular date, but there was a subsequent kissing debacle with this girl that was so excruciatingly awkward that every detail is permanently etched in my mind.

Jenn, 9th grade. We wandered around the mall for a couple of hours, presumably because this gave me the opportunity to show off my trademark wit by making snarky comments about the people and products there. I don't remember much about this particular date, but there was a subsequent kissing debacle with this girl that was so excruciatingly awkward that every detail is permanently etched in my mind.

Tell us everything.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My first real date was with Christina, near the end of grade 10. I had just got my driver's license, and picked her up in my mom's Ford Probe, took her out to a local landmark called Hanging Rock, where teenage ne'er-do-wells went to raise hell. We smoked a few joints and threw rocks in the river. Took a spin around the country and got some burgers from a local greasy spoon. Ended up getting a quality blowjob.

Kelly, beginning of grade ten. Went to the local skating rink, held hands for a while but I was too scared to go for anything else. Ended up dumping her four months later because she wouldn't put out.

I took her to see Scary Movie 3.

My first date was Hillary Campbell, summer of grade ten into eleven. We saw Scary Movie, followed by me apologizing for nearly all of the drive home. Kissed goodnight, saw each other twice before breaking up about two weeks later.

I think my first date was when I was in 7th grade. She wrote me a love letter, so I asked her out. I took her to see Scary Movie 3. For some reason, I walked about 5 feet in front of her while we were walking to the theater. We didn't hold hands, and we broke up a week later. Her name was Amy, and she later tried to kill herself several times in high school.

This is almost like my first date, in 6th grade, except there was no love letter and we saw some shitty movie with Samuel L. Jackson that we walked out of halfway through. We didn't hold hands and we broke up a week later. I don't think she killed tried killing herself though.

10th grade, would've been 15 or 16, a geeky redheaded girl named Matilda. And despite my rep, she actually wasn't fat, aside from her somewhat disproportionately large breasts. I totally don't remember what the actual first date was, we kinda got matchmade together by mutual friends who saw we were both lonely nerds and thought we might work well together. So I'll go with what I remember, and say this 70's-themed dance at school. I wore this hideous tan leather jacket and poofed my hair up like Travolta, and when we got there all my effort was for naught as it turned out that the fucking incompetent DJ they hired didn't have a single 70's song in his entire collection. No Disco Inferno, no Staying Alive, hell not even a late Beatles album. And then at the end of the night, he literally pulled the plug on the whole thing right in the middle of one of the slow dance songs. Whattadick. Anyway, Matilda broke up with me during summer break that year for reasons which were rather murky and unexplained, though we ended up getting back together again for senior year, and she's still a friend of mine and we still talk sometimes.

Jenna, 9th grade. We talked together back when we worked after school with the janitors. A week of flirting lead to us going to see X-Men 2. She became bored midway and decided to give me a handjob. We were together for 3 more months until the beginning of school.

Guest Czech please!
the fucking incompetent DJ they hired didn't have a single 70's song in his entire collection. No Disco Inferno, no Staying Alive, hell not even a late Beatles album.

Why would there be Beatles music at a '70s disco-themed dance, Jingus?

First date was 8th grade, late March of 2000. A girl named Amanda and I went to the movies and saw the unforgettable Whatever It Takes. Nothing serious came of it, though we stayed good friends through about 2005, our lives diverged from there, and we still talk intermittently, sometimes only about the time we saw Whatever It Takes in late March of 2000.

Lindsay, summer of '98. Her and I had been on this "will they, won't they" drama for a full year. We even went to the Winter Semi-Formal together earlier that year, but nothing came of that. Finally agreed to go out on a date with me to go see The X-Files, which was playing in the secondary movie theater. I paid for tickets, she paid for refreshments. I cannot remember if we ended the evening with a kiss that night. We went out for another four months and, with the exception of a couple finger-banging sessions, never got really serious. I broke up with her on the last day of school before winter break, when she stopped by to give me my Christmas present.

First date was 8th grade, late March of 2000. A girl named Amanda and I went to the movies and saw the unforgettable Whatever It Takes. Nothing serious came of it, though we stayed good friends through about 2005, our lives diverged from there, and we still talk intermittently, sometimes only about the time we saw Whatever It Takes in late March of 2000.

I can't help but laugh at this. I was discussing this very movie earlier today, and how it was the feature of a date I went on with a girl whom I became good friends with, later roommates (which kinda destroyed the good friends thing later on), that I still keep in touch with off and on. Funny.

It was 9th grade, and her name was Tabitha. I took her to see "House on Haunted Hill." We never did go that far unfortunately, and she went on to hate my guts. A shame really, since she was pretty hot, a redhead, if I recall.

Why would there be Beatles music at a '70s disco-themed dance, Jingus?

Technically they did release Let It Be in the 70s, the theme was decade-specific, not supposed to be just disco. My main point was just that this guy apparently had zero music from any earlier than about the mid-80s. Either the school never bothered to inform him of the situation, or he just didn't care.

Kind of amazed so many of you can remember that kind of stuff. I mean i'm pretty sure the first "date" my first girlfriend and I went on was to a movie seeing as how I worked at a movie theater at the time but I could not tell you what movie. But I do know I seen Bring it on way more times then I would have liked. I must have seen that movie 20 times easily because of her.

Woosh.

We need to stage an intervention for poor young pbone here. He's clearly addicted to snarky yet cryptic one-liners of excessive brevity where he mocks other people's posts while never bothering to explain exactly what he disagrees with or why he feels that way.

Jingus is a fucking faggot.

Your constant reiteration of that statement might possibly explain your odd obsession with me. Sorry to shoot you down bro, but I just don't swing that way.

Your constant reiteration of that statement might possibly explain your odd obsession with me. Sorry to shoot you down bro, but I just don't swing that way.

Witty Banter.

Jingus is that guy in college who thinks he's smarter than he actually is, and claims he's a feminist when in reality he's just looking for some pussy that he'll never get.

Oh geez, this thread has turned into a dreaded "I'm not gay, you're gay! internet argument.

To answer the question, it was the summer between 5th and 6th grade, with a girl from a summer day camp. She actually asked me. She was about two years older than me, I wasn't really attracted to her and was too polite to turn her down. Our date was kind of similar to Kinetic's first, we just wandered around a mall while I made witty comments and got hopped up on caffeine (every social event from the time, I was 8 to 14 involved me drinking a lot of Surge and eating a lot candy beforehand and during it). Being 12, I didn't really get any sort of action. Maybe a kiss on the cheek or something innocent like that. Nothing really came of it, we were friends for the rest of the summer and then I never saw her again. Yeah, pretty boring.