TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

BUG JAR II

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Pbone: You are a dorky little collegiate cliche. Go smoke a pipe on the quad.

EHME: You are a faux-thuggish french canadian halfbreed with chinese eyes.

You will settle your differences in here or I will destroy you both.

Reporting for duty. Busy day today, so I'll be unable to respond until a little later today.

Item: You are a bad poster.

Your tough thing isn't a schtick, it's you being you, and you suck. Me saying this doesn't mean that I "fell for it!", nor does you saying that it's just a schtick make it true. I can meet you a little closer to the center on this and see that you did call out some of your friends as a joke, but you didn't get banned for not flooding NHB with dumb threads. Your last few threads in NHB speak for themselves.

Hey Everybody... Got beef? Come to the chat!

In which you keep a running dialogue with yourself to beckon people to go talk about MMA or good jabs at bob_barron. We get it, you're lonely.

HEY, CANADIANGUITARIST... YOUZA STRAIGHT BITCH!

SO FUNNY. Worthless thread. In fact, the first response in the thread was "EHME is ruining No Holds Barred." from our very own Cheech.

Fuck you...

Buy me a beer...

Did you use to write for Leno?

Detox...

Wherein you exchange two posts with Detox. Two.

It's noon, and I'm already drunk! Woooooooo!

You're drunk and you're looking for attention. I'm seeing a pattern.

Secondly, that fucking custom title and sig. Could you have picked a stupider quote? "it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn" Jesus christ, I cringe every time that I see this. And you don't even live in America! It's great that you could steal a black joke from some comedian, but way to go on being a black stereotype as well. Calling people out 24/7, beating your landlord up, having a "baby mama," being a coke head, and ridiculously overusing the ellipses.

I have to go for now, but more later. In the meantime, you're shit.

If you're going to reply to this, maybe challenge yourself not to use "nuts," "dick," "fuck," "pedo," or "virign" in any combination. Or else you may as well have just copied it from the EHME Post Generator.

This is the worst feud in recent memory at TSM...and I don't hate either of the posters involved. There's no sense of fun or humor involved, just two guys who kind of hate each other.

Item: You are a bad poster.

And you're setting the world on fire with your posts? I'm pretty sure half of your posts contain you following me around like the troll you are.

Your tough thing isn't a schtick, it's you being you, and you suck. Me saying this doesn't mean that I "fell for it!", nor does you saying that it's just a schtick make it true. I can meet you a little closer to the center on this and see that you did call out some of your friends as a joke, but you didn't get banned for not flooding NHB with dumb threads. Your last few threads in NHB speak for themselves.

I haven't called anyone out in months. It's in the past, get over it. Other posters seem to have gotten over it, besides you. So have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. Jello pudding-eating motherfucker.

In which you keep a running dialogue with yourself to beckon people to go talk about MMA or good jabs at bob_barron. We get it, you're lonely.

I tell people to come to the chat when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Most of the times are in which I'm at home watching my daughter and can't leave my house. I don't see what the big issue is, you're just being a nitpicking baby, if you don't like the thread don't go in.

SO FUNNY. Worthless thread. In fact, the first response in the thread was "EHME is ruining No Holds Barred." from our very own Cheech.

A thread made in response to the shittalking from me and both CG involving our two favorite hockey clubs. I attended the Flames Vs. Canadians game, and I returned home from the game, drunk and decided to call out CG after the Flames gave the Canadians an ass kicking. Cheech is a little baby, who gives a flying poop about his opinion.

Did you use to write for Leno?

Nope, I bet bob_barron did.

Wherein you exchange two posts with Detox. Two.

Heh, only me and Detox are able to get that thread.

You're drunk and you're looking for attention. I'm seeing a pattern.

I tend to drunk post alot back then, big deal... Go cry about it. Regardless, those threads were made before I was banned. Since coming back I have yet to make a thread here in NHB. So stop bitching and get over it.

Secondly, that fucking custom title and sig. Could you have picked a stupider quote? "it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn" Jesus christ, I cringe every time that I see this. And you don't even live in America! It's great that you could steal a black joke from some comedian, but way to go on being a black stereotype as well. Calling people out 24/7, beating your landlord up, having a "baby mama," being a coke head, and ridiculously overusing the ellipses.

The custom title fits with the AV and my username. It's a direct quote from the character, Brother Mouzone from The Wire. It was a very cool quote in it's context, and people whom are a fan of the show will agree. And the quote from my sig although was said from Mike Tyson, it was a Cus D'Amato who was an old italian boxing trainer. Regardless, you're a whining girl. If you don't like my sig, do what Venkman does and turn off sigs. Stop whining you little 14 year old girl.

And I don't call out people 24/7, I beat up my landlord when I was 19 because he was being a dork (That was almost 4 years ago now, once again shut the fuck up), and I'm not a cokehead. Doing cocaine a few times =/= to being a cokehead.

I have to go for now, but more later. In the meantime, you're shit.

If you're going to reply to this, maybe challenge yourself not to use "nuts," "dick," "fuck," "pedo," or "virign" in any combination. Or else you may as well have just copied it from the EHME Post Generator.

But you are a pedo, and a virgin most likely. Regardless get off my nuts, fucking dick.

Cheech is a little baby, who gives a flying poop about his opinion.

Don't you dare bring me into the middle of your tard fight, EHME.

He brought you up... Don't respond to my old threads, and don't get brought up. Bitch.

Regardless, the kid doesn't like me... I don't really care. He needs to stop following me around where ever I post here. He's a long haired, emo dork who likely needs to get laid.

Also I see bob_barron is posting, here comes 2nd in command of my fan club.

I tell people to come to the chat when I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

You could read a book or something.

I only read before I go to sleep, when I'm on the shitcan or I'm taking the bus.

Should I feel bad for laughing at "flying poop"?

We all lose horribly, so shut the fuck up pbone and stop being an annoying little punk and following me around.

So I see that you're still a dumbass even with a day to think about what you've done. Needless to say, you will remain a dumbass forever. So, I offer you this. Officially announce that I defeated you in the Bug Jar II, say that you're a pretty princess, and take a 1-day suspension, and I will never respond to anything you say ever again unless it is unreasonable for me to do so. Deal?