TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czech please!

This is not a Test - Andrew Martin dead

Test always came off as hugely camera shy to me. I saw him at non-televised events and he was seriously incredible, showing 100% more personality and getting way more heat as a result.

But it seemed when he knew a camera was on him, it all went away.

Woe, Test's death made the newswire at IMDB. That's the only wrestler's death (not counting Benoit) I've ever seen reported there.

The St. Petersburg Times today posted that Tampa police found both steroids and prescription pain killers at the condo of Andrew "Test" Martin.

Tampa police spokesperson Laura McElroy reported that Martin was in the middle of a meal when he passed away, noting there was a half-eaten pizza and a partially full glass of soda next to him.

No cause of death would be official until toxicology reports come in, which are several weeks away.

As I read this, I am also eating pizza and drinking a glass of soda.

:throwup:

Test always came off as hugely camera shy to me. I saw him at non-televised events and he was seriously incredible, showing 100% more personality and getting way more heat as a result.

Yeah, I saw him against Rikishi at a house show in July '02 and his heel antics alone made the match fairly entertaining. I was shocked at how he actually had charisma at that show. Whenever I think of the guy, I think of him getting into a shouting match with a kid with Down's Syndrome in the front row at that show.

Yeah, I saw him against Rikishi at a house show in July '02 and his heel antics alone made the match fairly entertaining. I was shocked at how he actually had charisma at that show. Whenever I think of the guy, I think of him getting into a shouting match with a kid with Down's Syndrome in the front row at that show.

Heaven needed another angel