TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

TNA Spoilers for 4/2

TNA Impact spoilers from Orlando

For 4/3

Show opens with Jeff Jarrett appointing A.J. Styles the captain of the face team against Team Angle, but Styles then turned it down and said Jarrett should be the captain. Jarrett agreed. Scott Steiner came out and said Jarrett should quit backing the losers and join the Main Event Mafia, invoking the fact that he promised Jeff's wife before her death that he'd always be with Jeff.

Kiyoshi & Tetsuya Naito & Yujiro & Sheik Abdul Bashir b LAX & Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed when Bashir pinned Creed

The Main Event Mafia came out and Angle apologized to Sting. Sting is skeptical and refused to accept it. Then they cut to Mick Foley, who is in Sting's resting spot in the rafters. Foley also announced he had booked Sting vs. Samoa Joe as the TV main event.

Team 3-D beat the former Phi Delta Slam as Main Event Mafia security. The security beat down 3-D after and Beer Money made the save, I guess trying to get over they want 3-D at their best at Lockdown

Sting b Samoa Joe via DQ by knocking down the ref. Joe continued to beat down Sting until Booker T came out. Joe then kidnapped Sharmell and left with her.

Taylor Wilde b Madison Rayne. Post-match saw Beautiful People trying to cut Wilde's hair, but she escaped.

Scott Steiner b A.J. Styles. Jarrett and Angle were fighting at ringside and Angle threw in a chair. This was the first of a best of three which I believe is for who gets the man advantage in Lethal Lockdown, but am not certain of that.

Taped for 4/10

Sting called out Jarrett and asked him if he's in charge, or if Foley is in charge. He isn't happy about working for Foley after last week, and felt fair is fair and Sting asked Jarrett to book Foley vs. Steiner. The Machine Guns came out and said they want a match with Foley. So Jarrett booked Foley vs. Sabin & Shelley in a handicap match

Foley came out and said he's writing his next book, about life in TNA. He said his son Dewey did his hair like Alex Shelley which upset him, and said he's changing the match to first blood

Robert Roode b Eric Young

Sabin & Shelley b Foley in a first blood match. Shelley bled but Foley refused to allow the ref to call the match because he wanted to inflict more damage. Sting came out and hit Foley with a chair shot so Foley bled and lst. Sting and Foley then brawled to the back

The spoilers say 4/3, but that's a Friday...

Is iMPACT! on Fridays now?

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/8837/

"Scott Steiner came out and said Jarrett should quit backing the losers and join the Main Event Mafia, invoking the fact that he promised Jeff's wife before her death that he'd always be with Jeff."

Jesus Christ this is going to be glorious.

If it was anyone else saying that, it would be horrible going back to milk her death, but with Steiner, nothing is out of bounds. He makes everything so much better!

So did I miss something or did Samoa Joe turn down the offer to be the captain of Lethal Lockdown v. Angle's team?

Oh yeah thats right, I guess I kind of tuned out of the last segment since the match was well over and I knew nothing good could come from another Killer Psycho Joe promo, after the one at the last ppv.

I like when Joe is murdering people in the ring, the knife shit and such is some wack shit. The face paint is cool, but the Genie/Hammer pants are terrible. It wouldn't matter if Joe had gained weight, lost weight, whatever, with those pants. Add in the retarded backstage segments, and the Nation of Violence that is one man and he's fucked.

If he just keeps murdering fools in the ring, doesn't cut many promos, he might pull this off. The pants need to be changed to something less ridiculous though.

Oh yeah thats right, I guess I kind of tuned out of the last segment since the match was well over and I knew nothing good could come from another Killer Psycho Joe promo, after the one at the last ppv.

He even threatened to "slice" a woman. How is that a face?

I know I can't and plus he has a tat that looks like a penis on his face. ANY other tribal design would have worked. The pants and vest combo need to go as he looks as though he is trying to be a Bushwhacker for some wrestling themed party he is going to. The 6 man and the main event should be good.

So why exactly don't Joe and Styles want to be captain anyway? That just reeks of heel coward type bullshit. I mean the Joe thing, I guess to a degree makes sense (but it begs the question why in the hell was he in the cage gauntlet then in the first place if he wasn't interested in being a captain) but then Styles turns down being the captain?

Actually, the more pertinent question is this, why are they making such a big deal about who's captain of that team when ultimately, it doesn't even matter one bit anyway?

From the spoilers I read, AJ turned it down and asked Jarrett to lead because Jarrett stood behind the Frontline through thick and thin or something like that.