TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

ECW Discussion- 4/14/09

Bourne vs. Morrison is a great choice for an opener. I just wish Morrison could have a match or two against guys he could easily squash to build him back up as a singles guy.

That was a great 20 minute opening match from John Morrison and Evan Bourne. I never expected Morrison to win.

But aside from another match with Bourne and some matches with Christian, I can't see anything for Morrison on ECW. If Christian were to win the title and feud with Kozlov for a couple months, I could see Morrison taking the title around July or August.

The ideal scenario would be for a couple new top level guys (top level for EWC anyway) to be picked in the supplemental draft, and Morrison goes to Smackdown to feud with Rey Mysterio. Evan Bourne and Christian could feud with Swagger.

Are you fucking kidding me? 2 post before mine by the same person. I am sorry but something has to be done with this site. It's almost time to give this site the Old Yeller treatment and take it behind the woodshed and put a slug in the back of the sites head.

Yea what is up with the boards, where did everybody go? Anyhow yea ECW was pretty good tonight. Gotta love Striker making fun of Matthews nosebleed on RAW. Morrison v Bourne was very good and the triple threat was good for what it was. Did they tape ECW before RAW last night? Would have spoiled the draft. Anyhow I'm irked that I can't see the Christian v Finlay match since I don't get WGN here (oddly enough I did get it when I lived in Cali and was only good for when they showed White Sox vs Yanks games) Wake up TSM!

Loved the opening match tonight seems like ECW follows the same script every week these days fun opener with some of the talented up and commers followed by a squash match in the middle and then a main event style match to close out. I'm thinking Christian gets the win on the new WGN show this week and takes the belt from Swagger at the next ppv although it wouldn't suprise me if Swagger won either.

I wonder if Mark Henry isn't going to get drafted in the suplimental draft.

With Koslov on ECW now if would seem that the big guy who is scary and squashed people would be filled. If that happens will it be an upgrade or if they both stay on the same show is there enough guys on the ECW roster to let both look imposing?

Admin Mike pissed off the cool kids, so they built a new tree fort with a new secret password. Not everyone here was worthy of the decoder ring though, so the kids that don't sit at the right lunch table weren't invited. Or something like that.

Admin Mike pissed off the cool kids, so they built a new tree fort with a new secret password. Not everyone here was worthy of the decoder ring though, so the kids that don't sit at the right lunch table weren't invited. Or something like that.

I like it better without the pissy little wiseasses here. There new site sucks anyway. You know that all those douchebags like Dr Venkham are browsing this board everyday or re registered under different usernames to see if anyone is talking about them...frekin marks.

You know regardless of the drama of running a message board if everyone just kept posting about wrestling or whatever they are into instead of worrying about why more people arn't posting maybe traffic and posting would go back up again. I know if I just started posting here and saw everyone talking about their relationships with others who post here past or present it might make me think twice about sticking around very long

I like it better without the pissy little wiseasses here. There new site sucks anyway. You know that all those douchebags like Dr Venkham are browsing this board everyday or re registered under different usernames to see if anyone is talking about them...frekin marks.

You guys are way off. The new board isn't a secret and it doesn't discriminate against anybody. There isn't an 'us and them' mentality at all, there are plenty of people who still post at both boards, myself and Matt Young included.

There have been isolated incidents where certain people haven't been welcome, but they are just people of the calibre of your Goldengreek type posters.

As for the kids who don't sit at the right table not being invited.. It's not invite only. The website is clearly available around here and anybody is free to join up. They will only be rejected if there is a genuine good reason to do so.

Yeah, it's things like calling members douchebags and saying the place sucks that makes people not want you there, it's not rocket science. If you want to discuss this, please don't take up the ECW thread, take it to No Holds Barred.

You know regardless of the drama of running a message board if everyone just kept posting about wrestling or whatever they are into instead of worrying about why more people arn't posting maybe traffic and posting would go back up again. I know if I just started posting here and saw everyone talking about their relationships with others who post here past or present it might make me think twice about sticking around very long

Exactly.

Masked Heel gets it.

Now, as for ECW, since Finlay has now eliminated somebody two weeks in a row, I can see Christian beating Finlay next week and facing Swagger at the PPV. Unfortunately, Swagger/Christian doesn't have star power appeal.

Exactly.

Masked Heel gets it.

Now, as for ECW, since Finlay has now eliminated somebody two weeks in a row, I can see Christian beating Finlay next week and facing Swagger at the PPV. Unfortunately, Swagger/Christian doesn't have star power appeal.

Christian vs Swagger will probably be the opening match at Backlash so I wouldnt worry about it having star power appeal, especially considering the ECW roster consists of like 10 wrestlers with about 8 of them who really suck.

LMAO, I see. Well I have been posting here since the old blue and yellow board, so I will continue as long as we are around.

I just got around to ECW tonight, and that Bourne/Morrison match was very impressive. I'm really hoping that WWE continues to groom them both as stars of the future, because they stole the show. Easily the best WWE television match I've seen in a long time.