TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Over/Under

therealtsm.com

TONS AND TONS of discussion there. Just, overflowing really.

Well that IS the point of a message board. If no-one is discussing anything, it's not really being utilised properly.

No it can be sarcastically used when making fun of retards too. Sadly, the sarcasm is usually lost on retards.

Hmm, perhaps you are as far behind in message board urls as you may be in pop culture phrases. Word up.

See.

Yet, 'killing it' was not used in reference to anything other than walks across fictional beaches. If anything, my much more sarcastic 'word up' was much better directed and thus more on target. If you're throwing out these "epic kills", as the kids say sarcastically or otherwise, let's keep them direct and to the point. Message boards as you keep pointing out are far too unimportant to be studying contexts and potential meanings.

So then why the over-analyzing of something you misinterpreted in the first place? Do you really think 'long walks on the beach' wasn't a sarcastic enough phrase to begin a theme of sarcasm? Are you actually living under a rock like a cockroach?

After not even being able to change a quote, it's a shame to see you waste what was surely a blackout-inducing moment of intelligence.

So then why the over-analyzing of something you misinterpreted in the first place? Do you really think 'long walks on the beach' wasn't a sarcastic enough phrase to begin a theme of sarcasm? Are you actually living under a rock like a cockroach?

A lot of people like the feel of sand between their toes. I've no reason to believe you to be any different. Do you mean to say not everything you've been saying thus far has been entirely genuine?

After not even being able to change a quote, it's a shame to see you waste what was surely a blackout-inducing moment of intelligence.

Oh, that quote runner ran it's course long ago. You've got to change it up, keep it fresh. Try it. No more proclaiming victory every post, no more using the word retard as an insult. Freshen it up.

I'll try but when you keep acting like a retard, you leave me few options.

Whether I enjoy sand between my toes or not, "long walks on the beach" is a hilariously over-used attempt at conveying personality without actually doing so, and when it's used in our modern world, it's usually used in a sarcastic manner. Unless of course they just invented personal ads where you come from, in which case you can just forget all that.

And how does something run it's course without being useful in the first place?

I'll try but when you keep acting like a retard, you leave me few options.

Whether I enjoy sand between my toes or not, "long walks on the beach" is a hilariously over-used attempt at conveying personality without actually doing so, and when it's used in our modern world, it's usually used in a sarcastic manner. Unless of course they just invented personal ads where you come from, in which case you can just forget all that.

And how does something run it's course without being useful in the first place?

You tell me.

HAHA!

See, that's irony and then a self-aware laugh to indicate my self-awareness at saying something stupid. It's something new for the thread. Try it. Let's mix it up here already. There's literally a dozen people reading this thread, and that constitutes a lot of people now, so let's give them something. You don't want your legacy to be forged as a one-note poster, do you?

And I don't count explaining the bleeding obvious as something new, for what it's worth. Gimme something to work with already.

Sports analogies, alright! See that's what I'm talking about. Something new.

Your last post was like a lumberous linebacker and I have stepped out of bounds to avoid the tackle. It's now 2nd and 4.

Man. Just as we were getting somewhere, we resort to penis jokes? I expected better of you Live Free Or Battlenuts. This is your chance to exhibit your creative side while there's people for you to interact with and you're resorting to MY DICK SO BIG, is that what you want as TSM's last lingering memory?

If your next retort is to post a funny .gif, which is the next step down from penis jokes, let me know in advance so I can go search google or something.

Wait I thought we were doing sports analogies? I didn't say you have a tiny penis, it was the part of the analogy that was supposed to convey you not being the most capable of people.

And if we're declaring thread over due to lameness, that would of been the retarded quote fest from pages back. But since King is at least trying now, don't go ruining it.

And if we're declaring thread over due to lameness, that would of been the retarded quote fest from pages back. But since King is at least trying now, don't go ruining it.

*would have

Come on Battlenuts, don't start slipping on me now. You're still deep in the rough, you need a good recovery shot to stay above par and bad grammar is only going to make this next post that bit tougher. Redeem yourself!

Or, alternatively,

128680529649896680.jpg

I'm sorry but when you keep falling back on this pseudo-game playing theme, I really can't be bothered to try. There's a Yankee game on, and I'm not sure I have the time to point out how silly it is to be talking about descending into gif posting two posts before you break out pictures of Obama to make a point.

Oh look at that, I do.

I'm sorry but when you keep falling back on this pseudo-game playing theme, I really can't be bothered to try. There's a Yankee game on, and I'm not sure I have the time to point out how silly it is to be talking about descending into gif posting two posts before you break out pictures of Obama to make a point.

Oh look at that, I do.

I'm astounded.

TV... next to... computer.... this looks.... easy.

I know it's a struggle for you to post something intelligent or useful, but some of us find it easy, and can do it while doing other things. I'm not gonna hold myself to my 8th grade english teacher's standard for the sake of an idiot though.

Honestly, I'm not surprised you're finding your mind wander to other activities while watching baseball. Snore.

Something intelligent? Did you know the 616 is the actual number of the beast and not 666 as is widely believed. Also, sitting down for too long does not cause DVT, it is infact the poor air quality on air craft. So you're safe to try and entertain us again in this thread Battlenuts without fear of injury, provided you open a window. We're patiently awaiting it.

I'm not sure I can top the hilarity of watching someone walking into plate glass over and over again, and since you're giving us the forum version of that display, I'd rather sit back, watch my baseball, and enjoy the embodiment of mother nature's brutal sense of humor.

My goal was to let you know you're an idiot, I'm 3 pages past done and way more into my cereal. See now that's three things, don't try it at home though I'd hate to see you somehow kill yourself with a spoon.

I'm sure I could find a .gif of someone walking into a sheet of glass. It might add more to this thread than that post just did. And notice we only have your word on whether or not you're 'winning' each time you proclaim so.

Spoon. It takes the lifetime of 12 bees to make one teaspoon of honey. Your go.

That would be silly after claiming gif posting is lamer than penis jokes, and probably leave the assertion that I've 'added nothing to this thread' nothing more than the opinion of a hypocrite.

Not to say it is, because clearly.... it is not.

<insert montage of King adding nothing to this thread here>

Again, we have your word for this and only yours. Do you ever get lonely, Live Free Or Battlenuts?

Penis. Fleas have 2 penises, or to be official, one penis with a helping aid, like a Swiss Army knife, or a rabbit sex toy. Medieval representations of Satan depict him with 2 penises. Your turn.

I'm learning a lot about KC in this thread.

And we're learning about common misperceptions and interesting facts. It's just a shame we're not learning anything about Battlenuts, besides the fact that behind all the intelligent words and well formed insults, he amounts to "you're a retard", "LOL small penis" and "I'm gonna go take a shit". Maybe we are learning a lot about Battlenuts, come to think of it. It's just not good.

Okay Battlenuts, tell us something about yourself that'll redeem you in our eyes and those of the reader.