TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nitro 24/7

WWE General Discussion - June 2009

Low Ratings? Bad Economy? Unemployment?

WWE doesnt care, we have 2 PPVs this month and 18 TV shows filled with 27 hours of World Wrestling Entertainment!...Lets Rock!

I really loved how Smackdown showcased some of their fueds with big matches on the go home show before Extreme Rules tonight. Def the best wrestling show in the majors right now although ROH on HDnet is growing on me

SmackDown! is definately running things. I don't catch ROH as it's not shown over here and I use my download limit regularly on WWE and TNA shows.

I'd rank the two companies shows as is though:

SmackDown!

ECW

TNA iMPACT!

Raw

Which saddens me as Raw was always the show I loved. It seems like a chore watching it these days.

Yeah, Smackdown is really good right now, more wrestling heavy than it has been in years, particularly reminiscent of some of the strong runs Smackdown was under Heyman booking the show. I hadn't been able to keep up with the show since it moved from the other channel quite a while ago now, but hulu.com has Smackdown on there archived every week, so been watching it on there.

You know, I think that they need to expand Orton's "Legacy" faction into a 4-man stable, and I personally think that Chavo Guerrero would be the best, if not the only pick to become the 4th man in Legacy.

Chavo has been such a jobber for so long tho I don't think anyone would buy him as a threat plus he doesn't really fit the mold already carved out by the other members of Legacy

Chavo has been such a jobber for so long tho I don't think anyone would buy him as a threat plus he doesn't really fit the mold already carved out by the other members of Legacy

And that's sad. That's just very sad. They could've done so much better with Chavo, and I guees Vince doesn't really appreciate the man's talent, so he had to make Chavo look stupid.

--On The Price is Right yesterday, a contestant had on a WWE spinner belt and was trying to act like Randy Savage. He won the showcase at the end, even though he behaved like the David Arquette character in "Ready to Rumble."

Video plz

Don't doubt the power of the music. Hell I think its about 40% of the reason people are so high on Randy Orton right now. Before he changed his music no one liked him and now look he's thought of much more highly

Smackdown didn't come on in NY untill about 12:05 AM due to the Yankees-Mets game. I don't know abotu anyone else, but on MY9HD the sound was horrible for SD last night, it sounded like I had a blown speaker but it was the channel itself as all other channels were fine. Anyhow I enjoyed the show. Interesting how JR makes it seem like it's a big deal for Morrison to beat Punk, as he has beaten him several times before, including for the ECW title. I know they are trying to push him to the moon now , but the blatant ignoring of history annoys me to no end. WWE acts like the ECW title is a world title sometimes, but then treats it like a joke at other times. Morrison is already a multi time tag and IC champ, as well as ECW world champ. I'm not even going into Rey and the mask. Nice to see Mr. Mcmahon back to his heel ways, despite continuing his hatred of Orton. But I wish he would stay away now that the Orton-HHH feud is apparantly getting a final blowoff with the match at the PPV (you'd think it was the end, with the stips of the match)