TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback 4 the 11/20 HeldDOWN~!

Awesome opening 6-man. LOL @ the crowd groaning when Biff appeared.

We've always had a magainze, just nobody read it! Consider it a relaunch now. And that was quite a kinky segment w/Landon & Esther, until we found out it wasn't so kindy after all. Still good stuff though.

I can't remember the last time Citizen Soldiers got real mic time. They're basically mutes under me! And some team Leon put together for NR. Really looked forward to that match.

Poor Morgan, got upstaged by a teenager during his promo. Funny stuff from Maya. I'm interested to see how this Morgan/Duncan Girls relationship goes.

MOTN: Biff/Love Docs vs. VICE/CW

LOL Moment:

Tripping a shocked Wright up, Biff takes both legs and starts to propel Wright up off the mat, taking him around the ring with the GIANT SWING!!

COACH

AAAHHH!

COLE

Just like Wonder Woman!

COACH

huh.gif

COLE

She used to spin around when she changed clothes...... I'm straight, okay!

Fun six-man to open the show. The commentary was pretty funny. And another win for CW.

Great segments with Landon and the Queen.

Should be a fun elimination match at NR. Nice little interview segment, too.

Speaking of, the tag title match was fun stuff while it lasted. Looking forward to more Heyross/Moneygang next week.

Two good interview bits with CS and Leon. That 8-man feud is good stuff, and Leon's got a formidable squad.

Funny segment with Morgan/Jade/Maya. Interesting pairing of Morgan and Jade. I'm interested to see Leon's reaction to this one.

MOTN: six-man

QOTN:

COACH

Here comes the powerhouse of the team, Cole.

COLE

The man our guest Spencer Reiger called a “jacked up Chia Pet” last week.

REIGER

And I apologize for that remark. Ken’s got a nice perm.

Sign in to follow this