TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

NYS Feedback

Really good opening match. Surprising to see Team Heyross go out first. Liked the show of respect from the other tag teams.

Terrific women's match. I wonder if there's more coming in this feud. Great stuff.

PATD explodes! Truly the end of an era. Nice win by Biff, wonder where this leads for his character?

Good to see Zack back in the fold. Amazing segment. Sounds like some big things are about to go down.

Another great match, with Landon sneaking one out on Baron. Baron out forth a great effort though against a former World champ.

And a very impressive win by Alix over Leon. By submission, no less! Revenge for Krista, indeed.

Terrific show to kick off the new year.

I could've sworn I left feedback for this show.

Anyway...

Team Heyross getting a big sendoff was my way of giving them their due for not being able to go through w/the one year title reign like originally planned. It was also supposed to be a Triple Threat match, but I thought TH would look foolish with the finish used (they basically would've disappeared while I set up the CAA/LDC angle), and w/the LDCMG hellbent on dethroning TH I needed them to get a win over them somehow, so I switched it to elimination rules. A little inside for everybody there. :lol:

Women's title match surprised me as I figured Holly would win. Although I would've hated to see the belt go off Morgan.

Now I know how Jesse Ventura felt when the Hollywood Blonds broke up. It pains me to see PATD fighting each other. Fun match though. Will Biff become the HBK of the pair? Dare I say future World Champion???

The Zack angle was intense. Can't wait to see it unfold.

The last 2 matches were awesome. Like Alf said, a kick ass show to start the new year.

Sign in to follow this