TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Alright, so Finlay is awesome and most of us love the guy.

From PWInsider:

Francisco Cartagena sent this one. ... NWA Wisconsin midget worker "Shortstack" has been signed to a WWE deal and he's scheduled to be Finlay's leprechaun.

I looked into it and was told that this is indeed the plan. Jeez, do they even pay attention to what Finlay does in WWE?

shortstack.jpg

http://www.nwawisconsin.com/videos.html

What the fuck?

Discuss.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Already in Comments That Don't Warrant a Thread, but yeah, this is the stupidest thing ever. Finlay is portrayed as a legitamite asskicker, not a cartoon character. This will seriously damage Finlay, and hurt his appeal.

I found this by doing a search for the guy:

- Aaron sent this: Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that the midget from the Candace, Goldust, and Snitsky bit on WWE Unlimited was actually a local Wisconsin wrestler named Shortstack, the worlds sexiest midget. He wrestles in multiple promotions including NWA Wisconsin, and I believe in DeFalco's Crew City Wrestling.

He should walk around carrying a flashlight saying, "I'M THE LEPRECHAUN!"

That way the WWE can keep with their trend of being hip and current while watching E! and Comedy Central movies for ideas.

So this means it is only a matter of time before they call up someone from OVW to feud with Finlay after Mr. Leprecaun turns.

This is so stupid! Finlay's one of the few good things about WWE these days, and they wanna ruin his good run just for a dumb gimmick!

Message to WWE creative: We know he's Irish, get over it!!

This is so stupid! Finlay's one of the few good things about WWE these days, and they wanna ruin his good run just for a dumb gimmick!

Message to WWE creative: We know he's Irish, get over it!!

In the end, WWE ruins everything good if you think about it.

Finely and shorty should win the tag team belts only for one of them to lose position of one of the belts which would result in Finely asking Shortstack "Where's Me Gold!?" before every commercial break.

They should make him an evil Lucky the Leprechaun from Lucky Charms. He'll talk about how his Lucky Charms are magically delicious but, when he gives them to kids we find out that Finaly laced them with poison and killed the kids. And he brings a pot of gold with him to the ring and uses it to win matches.

I'm surprised no one's made a "Smackdown already has a midget; he's bombing as the champion right now" joke.

Finely and shorty should win the tag team belts only for one of them to lose position of one of the belts which would result in Finely asking Shortstack "Where's Me Gold!?" before every commercial break.

Or go full on hollywood Leprecaun and ask, "Where's me Schillings"

It isn't the first idiotic stunt the WWE had pulled and it won't be the last, so there isn't much sense in complaining about it. The five or six people that actually watch Smackdown may hate it, but I could care less.

I had a wierd dream where they also brought in Loch Ness from WCW about 12 years ago..considering he was in the Dungeon of Doom along with the Leprechaun.

It would be especially awesome if they brought him in right now.

I had a wierd dream where they also brought in Loch Ness from WCW about 12 years ago..considering he was in the Dungeon of Doom along with the Leprechaun.

Why, Is he dead?..

Hulk Hogan can try to bodyslam him at the next PPV.

The five or six people that actually watch Smackdown may hate it, but I could care less.

Holla.