IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
2009 TSM Poster Tournament: The Round of 64, We must further cull the weak from the herd!
Kinetic
post Jan 6 2009, 03:15 AM
Post #31

hard chicago in-and-out

Group: Members
Member No.: 214

QUOTE (Obi Chris Kenobi @ Jan 6 2009, 01:08 AM) *
Kinetic - Good poster in the sports and Computer Games folder.

Appreciate the nod, but I must have been burrito-smoking PCP if I ever posted in the "Computer Games" folder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
At Home
post Jan 6 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #32

You and I and a flame make three!

Member No.: 10,277

QUOTE (Obi Chris Kenobi @ Jan 6 2009, 01:52 AM) *
haha, awesome whoring cheap photoshop skills for votes (IMG:http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

You mean this kind of cheap photoshop skills?
(IMG:http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk64/TheAirport/4chan/chelsea-handler-4copy.jpg)

+Quote Post
Twisted Intestin...
post Jan 6 2009, 03:23 AM
Post #33

Light

Member No.: 5,583

Dr. Venkman
Bigolsmitty
Incandenza
EHME
Byron the bulb
Brooklyn Zoo
Slayer
Thoth

Twisted Intestine
Snuffbox
Matt Young
Canadian Chris
Mellow
Bored
Jaxl Morrison
Fazzle

KOAB
The Franchise
Smues
Mattdotcom
King Kamala
Dama
Al Keiper
Agent of Oblivion

Kotzenjunge
Canadian Gtrst
Treble
Black Lushus
Milky
King of the 909
Vitamin X
Lord of the Curry

+Quote Post
DrVenkman PhD
post Jan 6 2009, 03:24 AM
Post #34

Former Mr. Wrestling 2008

Member No.: 2,704

These graphics are very fancy but they make doing a C&P job difficult (well, all together impossible), but I guess that gives me more time to consider my votes.

Danny Williams (which I almost called "Irritated Basin Salt") Region:

1. DrVenkman - Being a #1 seed is victory enough for me, which is good because this will be another tough road. Final Four in 2007, Elite Eight in 2008... does this mean a Sweet Sixteen finish in 2009? My prediction - yes, after an upset loss to Cheech (which I now realize is actually impossible since these are solid brackets, not re-seeded). Prove me wrong, TSM.

8. Dandy - An absentee for much a lot of 2008, a portion of which was spent doing the love it or hate it One Word Poster gimmick, you can't discount the work he did trying to revitalize the Wrestling Folders. I've tried using his methods as a template for my own work.

13. Harley - A fresh vote for a change of pace. Does a lot of General Wrestling posting (or did when the youtube thread was there).

5. EHME - Made efforts to improve greatly in 2008. Still not a favourite of mine (plus even out of character he still seems to hate me), but the effort was there in 2008.

2. Byron the Blub - Ruined my shut out and is my greatest threat to making the final four, but seems to be a good guy.

7. Cheech - An absentee for much a lot of 2008, a portion of which was not spent doing the love it or hate it One Word Poster gimmick, you can't discount the work he did trying to revitalize the Wrestling Folders. I've tried using his methods as a template for my own work.

3. Slayer - I have to vote for him on principal here. Do you guys remember toward the finals last year, someone - I forget who, though I think it was Czech but couldn't say for certain - said something to the effect of "Milky is funny and deserves the accolades of making it this far, but is this sort of behaviour REALLY want we say is The Best of TSM"? Of course you don't because he won. Anyway, this exact same message can be applied to Brody. Plus I like Slayer better, and while his appearances in 2008 may have been rare, that gave them even more impact when they occurred (see: "Slayer rants against SJK's name changes").

11. Thoth. I like Ortonsault and he likes me, which is good. However, I recently read an old e-mail I have from Thoth from 2002 discussing an SWF plug I made in a column at 411Wrestling. And he really tried with the Wii Gift Exchange. He's a good guy and I think he deserves some love to be shown his way. You know the support is there Ortonsault, but I have to support TSMass this round. Or something like that.

Scott Keith Region:

1. Kinetic - This was hard because I like to support Canadians, but Kinetic is pretty great and already got a good laugh out of me with his voting explanations this round. Hope to see you in the Final Four.

9. Snuffbox - Could have voted either way, went this one.

13. Dr. Leo Spaceman Spiff - I can't not vote for this guy, even if he hates Santino. The only time I will not vote for Spiff is if I was against him... and even then, it's a toss-up.

12. Burning P.S.S. - Could have voted either way, went this one.

2. Mellow - Breakout poster, this guy is great.

10. Chris Kenobi Wok - A good contributor to the VG thread.

3. Edwin - No notes.

6. Fazzle - Outside of the round we had against each other a few years ago, I think this is the only time I voted against TS. 2008, as far as TSM goes, was very much not his year. Last time I spoke with him online, he was very busy getting real life together, and that's cool, but almost all of his 2008 contributions are ranting against Nintendo - the Nintendo he once loved. I don't like that sort of un-loyalty, warranted or not.

Popick Region:

1. KOAB - We had the TSM Non-Feud of the Year! He also did an admirable job looking out the window as an official TSM function.

8. TheFranchise - Could have voted either way, but I really like the effort Franchise puts forth in the wrestling frame - my domain.

13. Smues - I like both but bob had a bad habit of purposely trying to make things difficult for management this year, ya know? And that's what Smues and I are.

5. Mattdotcom - I won't hold the failed effort to put himself over shortly before the tournament against him. He's been bringing the content this year.

2. Kamala - This guy is my boy!

10. Dama - This vote is a wedding present.

3. Al - luke-o tries to make sense of and support TNA which is admirable, but I have to give the nod to alkeiper. It was a blow to the 24/7 Folder when he changed his television services over to satellite.

6. Agent

Mike McKenzie Group:

1. SJK - He always makes fun of Bix, so that's a plus. Spoon wasn't even present for the majority of 2008. And where's that jewed up picture of Brian Poshen people always posted to represent him?

8. CG - Supporting my one time Tournament Opponent and fellow countryman.

4. treble - Remember when he vehemently demanded people Vote for Mole? That wasn't in 2008, but it was pretty funny to look back on and read.

12. Great Mazto - I can't quite confine it to words, but something about this guy is good. "Fresh vote".

2. Milky - I'm concerned my above statement about voting for Milky / Brody will be viewed out of context as dislike. It's not. Though, it's funny I mention that, because earlier this year I thought I did something I wasn't aware of (probably made a non-serious comment about atheists he took seriously, I don't know) that seemed to raise his ire, then he said he was never angry at me. I saw the exact same conversation happen between him and someone else in another thread ("I think Milky hates me" / "I don't hate you"). So, lesson for Milky, you apparently have a way of making people think you hate them.

7. 909 - Good guy. I don't have much more to say about this specific bracket though.

3 VX - Good poster and life-long Dr. Venkman supporter.

6. LOTC - Who's the fagshitter that nominated LOTC for this shit? Also, shit key for the win.

+Quote Post
Twisted Intestin...
post Jan 6 2009, 03:25 AM
Post #35

Light

QUOTE (objet petit a @ Jan 6 2009, 02:49 AM) *
Kinetic (I was actually thinking about giving the other guy a pity vote here, but then I saw that the "other guy" was Twisted Intestine and that dude fucking sucks!)

At least you know who I am which is more than I can say about you.

+Quote Post
Kinetic
post Jan 6 2009, 03:30 AM
Post #36

hard chicago in-and-out

Member No.: 214

QUOTE (Czecherbear @ Jan 5 2009, 11:40 PM) *
Kinetic: one of my best board buds, except the time he called me a fuckhead twat in the football thread. Not that I didn't deserve it, of course, but still! That stings! Doesn't sting enough for me to vote for the historically awful twiztidmind, but it may haunt you down the road, Mr. Netic.

Y'know, I really did feel bad about that. It was right after a football game gone horribly wrong, and I was all like "give me something to break" and lashed out at the first person to raise my ire. I regretted it, though, because it's not in my nature to be mean to people. I'm a gentle giant.

+Quote Post
DrVenkman PhD
post Jan 6 2009, 03:33 AM
Post #37

Former Mr. Wrestling 2008

Member No.: 2,704

Can't we just vote that all the posters will have a good time?

+Quote Post
Obi Chris Kenobi
post Jan 6 2009, 03:36 AM
Post #38

Nintendowned 12/12/07

Member No.: 9,256

QUOTE (DrVenkman PhD @ Jan 6 2009, 09:24 AM) *
6. Fazzle - Outside of the round we had against each other a few years ago, I think this is the only time I voted against TS. 2008, as far as TSM goes, was very much not his year. Last time I spoke with him online, he was very busy getting real life together, and that's cool, but almost all of his 2008 contributions are ranting against Nintendo - the Nintendo he once loved. I don't like that sort of un-loyalty, warranted or not.

His rant against Nintendo's E3 set up was one of the highest points of the VG folder for me. It summed up Nintendo's dire attempt to, well, do anything with the momentum they've mustered up. For someone like Andrew to show this, and in the way he did, was a good read.

+Quote Post
Xavier Cromartie
post Jan 6 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #39

Somali Privateer

Member No.: 4,943

QUOTE (CanadianGuitarist @ Jan 6 2009, 01:38 AM) *
Orton - Thoth called me a noob. I think it was actually 'teh noob'. Is Ortonsault the same guy as Xavier Cromartie?
Yes, Ortonsault = Xavier Cromartie.

We're attempting to determine the best poster here—not the poster with whom you're most familiar. Let's actually look at the quality of the posts in regard to their being interesting, intelligent, creative, correct, and objective.

The following quotes are three typical posts by my opponent, Mr. Thoth:

QUOTE (Thoth @ Aug 30 2007, 04:17 PM) *
Well, I do use a ton of items. But I never grinded. I just got to the second planet, and the monsters are having their way with me. Should I have grinded more on Juraika?

QUOTE (Thoth @ Jan 2 2009, 12:06 PM) *
I try to hug the wall to avoid as many encounters as possible. My Zack is strong enough as it is, thanks to judicious materia fusion.

QUOTE (Thoth @ Nov 19 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Wel, I ran in DX9. Performance DOES shoot way up. However, the text was rendering like this:

Instead of, say, "Meet Aztec at the Rendezvous point." I got "|||| A|||| |t |he ||||||vo|| p||||."

Contrast those posts with three typical posts by me, Xavier "Ortonsault" Cromartie:

QUOTE (Ortonsault @ May 5 2008, 09:30 PM) *
The issue is Tim Tebow's performing circumcisions in the Philippines.

QUOTE (RepoMan @ May 5 2008, 07:31 PM) *
Considering the rate of HIV infections in the 3rd world, Tim Tebow is being a lot more productive than being a shitty QB in North America.

QUOTE (Kawalimus @ May 5 2008, 07:45 PM) *
That's cause places like north america have less problems than Africa and Philippines which means less cases of STDs or AIDs here than there.

Rate of HIV infection in the Philippines: .01% (9,400 of 84 million).[1]
Rate of HIV infection in North America: .39% (1.3 million of 335 million).[2]

RepoMan and Kawalimus, who you crappin'?

QUOTE (Ortonsault @ Mar 4 2008, 01:23 AM) *
With the 47th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select

Branden Albert, OG/OT, Virginia.
(IMG:http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/pics18/300/AH/AHMBRVIMRIVQKMY.20070816040731.jpg)

Albert is a junior who is the top-rated guard in the draft, and he's the only one who's projected to go in round 1.[1] He is a big and athletic guy[2] who projects as either a guard or a tackle.[2],[3] Therefore, we would like him to compete with and hopefully beat out the below-average Ryan Cook for our RT position. Also, if something disastrous were to happen to McKinnie or Hutchinson on the left side, we could put Albert over there. You can never have enough good o-linemen.

QUOTE (Xavier Cromartie @ Dec 17 2008, 02:21 PM) *
I'll assume that the question is in regard to Somali "pirates," whom I regard as distinct from other pirates (Indonesian, Thai, and others). My answer is philosophical, not legal.

Since ship owners have started hiring security when they pass through the Gulf of Aden,[1] obviously the pirates are some sort of security threat. But are they a threat to national security? I would say no. I believe that we should distinguish between national security, public security, and private security.

I believe that in order to be a threat to (inter)national security, pirates would have to present a direct threat to the territory or an institution of a government. For example, robbing a bank is a matter of national security because it is a threat to a financial institution, whereas robbing an individual on the street is a matter of public security because it is a threat to the safety of an individual person, and robbing an empty home is a matter of private security because it is a threat to the property and assets of a person.

Therefore, as long as pirates target ships that are not owned by any government, it is not an issue of national security. Is it an issue of public security and/or private security? One could argue that by "holding the ships' crews hostage," the pirates deprive them of freedom and therefore are a public security threat. But, I would use the analogy of a flight crew and passengers. When a flight crew refuses to let off a passenger mid-flight, are they depriving the passenger of freedom, or does the safety of everyone on the flight override the passenger's desire? Obviously, the latter is correct. I would argue that the pirates are looking out for the safety of the ships' crews. If they let off the crews in Eyl or Xarardheere, the crews would be left to survive on their own in Somalia. If they let off the crews at sea, they might never get rescued or they might get caught in a battle between the pirates and foreign vessels. Since the pirates are not violent toward crews and make sure that they are fed and safe, I believe that they are not a public security threat.

The pirates are a threat to private security. Their purpose is to be a private security threat. They are a threat to private property (the ship itself and the crews' personal belongings, but not the contents of the vessels) and to private assets (the wealth of the ships' owners).

But are these actions illegal? I believe in respecting the legal system of Somalia. In 2006, The Islamic Courts Union used their authority to stop pirate attacks.[2] I accept the ICU's actions. I don't consider the TFG to be legitimate. It was created by foreign nations for foreign nations.[3]

During the American Revolution, American privateering "became an industry born of necessity that encouraged patriotic private citizens to harass British shipping while risking their lives and resources for financial gain."[4] I would say that Somalis, who are "desperate to survive,"[5] are authorized by the Xeer and the Puntland regional government[5] to act as privateers in response to the illegal toxic dumping and trawling off of their coastline.[6]

+Quote Post
Twisted Intestin...
post Jan 6 2009, 05:15 AM
Post #40

Light

tldr. Thoth would never post anything so long and boring.

+Quote Post
Obi Chris Kenobi
post Jan 6 2009, 07:00 AM
Post #41

Nintendowned 12/12/07

Member No.: 9,256

Hmm the fact you take this so seriously, makes me want to vote for Thoth. Thoth, by the way, asks questions and seeks advice in the Computer and Games folder and therefore gives me something to read and answer. So my vote is valid.

+Quote Post
Big Ol' Smitty
post Jan 6 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #42

Emily Fucking Post.

Member No.: 6,322

Angle-Plex (Did the "nocalmike, why do you always make me cum" joke in said poster's exciting new job thread.)
Dandy (This smitty guy's way overrated, IMHO.)
Incandenza (Based solely on the strength of this thread.)
Marney (EHME will become the John Ashcroft of TSM, having been defeated by a corpse.)
Byron the Bulb (srsly)
Cheech (Just noticed that this guy is really funny..."I would wish death upon Bob Barron, but then who would take the ring to Mordor?")
Bruiser Brody (This was a tough one. Slayer's way more consistent, but I ultimately feel somewhat responsible for Brody, since I had a hand in him getting this major new position of power. Haven't seen a lot from Slayer this year, though he did pwn me in a stat-off.)
Ortonsault (arrrgggh!)

Kinetic (K-Tic vs. the draft folder guy--sorry draft folder guy.)
snuffbox (The most contentious, snide poster on TSM. Props.)
Spaceman Spiff (Always good for a few jokes, and not so goddamn smug.)
Burning PSS (I'm not sure who this is, but I've seen them post some this year, unlike CC.)
Mellow (Solid boarder all around. He had the I Like Turtles kid avatar, right?)
Obi Chris Kenobi (Don't run into bored much.)
Edwin MacPhisto (Probably the best poster here.)
AndrewTS (The video game guy, yeah. I just got an XBOX 360, so I'm gonna vote for him.)

KOAB (The man. Could stand to bring back the ellipses. Recently came out of nowhere with posts in the Israel-Palestine thread.)
Smartly Pretty (Is this a Canadian guy?)
Smues (I'm not a fan of BB's oeuvre.)
Mattdotcom (Umm.)
King Kamala (Solid contributor.)
PBone (Ultimate Communist.)
Luke-O (He likes video games & big women and I think alkeiper must mostly stay in the sports folder.)
Agent (Showing us his softer side with his contributions in the food folder.)

SJ Kreese (Kotz wasn't around much this year.)
CG (The other guy who's been called David Cross.)
Treble (Yeah.)
Black Lushus (Not sure who the other guy is.)
Milky (Is Hawk34 Choken One?)
Gary Floyd (This guy gets shat on a lot, but he's not so bad!)
VX (Sorry, Scroty!)
godthedog (Tough pick.)

+Quote Post
PILLS! PILLS...
post Jan 6 2009, 08:43 AM
Post #43

PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Member No.: 10,013

QUOTE (bigolshitty @ Jan 6 2009, 09:36 AM) *
Mellow (Solid boarder all around. He had the I Like Turtles kid avatar, right?)

Si.

+Quote Post
TheFranchise
post Jan 6 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #44

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,885

Danny Williams

Venkman
Dandy
Incandenza
EHME
Bryon
Brooklyn Zoo
Slayer
Thoth

Scott Keith

Twisted Intestine
Broward
Matt Young
Burning PSS
Mellow
Obi Chris Kenobi
JAXL Morrison
Fazzle

Stephen Popick

KOAB
The Franchise
Smues
MattDotCom
Kamala
Damaramu
Luke-O
Agent

Mike McKenzie

Kotz
Cyber Mark
Treble
Black Lushus
Hawk 34
VX
Lord of the Curry

+Quote Post
Slayer
post Jan 6 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 4,136

QUOTE (snuffbox @ Jan 6 2009, 01:24 AM) *
Yeah, I nominated Slayer, and I really wish he would like me but he's had his turn. It's Brody's time now.

I don't think Brody would like you either

Last year I spent far too much time writing up my first round justifications, so until we get these brackets whittled down, I'm only writing some here and there. Sure, this kind of laziness doesn't win (second) championships, but I've earned my lethargy

Venk
Dandy - Fellow p/t Maffer and Reds fan edges out rare tolerable CE poster
Inc
EHME
Urban - Pure spite vote, otherwise I couldn't pick this guy out of a board lineup
Brooklyn - Good times in the sporting chats
Me - Brody got popular by posting bad pictures of himself and telling Milk-lite stories, though I hold that more against those who made him popular than I do himself.
Thoth

K-tic
Broward - Spite vote, part 2. Also, upside down horns barely edges out rotten cheese.
Spiff
CanuckChris
Mellow
Bored
Edwin
Faz

Koh-ab
Franchise - coinflip
Smues
Matt.com
Kamala
Pbone
Keiper
Alf

Kotz
CyberMark - Despite being a fan of my work (I think), CG always seems to vote agaisnt me in these things
Treb
Lushus - Tough call
Milk
Vitamex
godtehdog

+Quote Post
BUTT
post Jan 6 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #46

BUTT

Member No.: 2,264

If I had known Spoon would be pitted against me I would've pushed for ChrisMWaters to get that one-vote spot.

+Quote Post
Guest_cobainwasmurdered_*
post Jan 6 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #47

Guests

Angleplex- agnes and and i go way back.
Dandy
Harley Quinn
Marney
Urban Warfare
Cheech
Slayer
Thoth
Kinetic
Broward83
Spiff
Canadian chris
Use Yr Illlusion
Bored
Edwin
Fazzle
KOAB
Smartly Pretty
Smues
mattdotcom
king kamala
pbone
alkeiper
alfdogg
Kreese
Canadian Gtrst
Treble
Black Lushus
Milky
King
Vitamin C
GodTheDog

+Quote Post
godthedog
post Jan 6 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #48

irritated nipples on a wet wool shirt

Member No.: 551

Venkman
Shitty
Incandenza
Marney
Byron
Cheech
Brody
Ortonsault

Kinetic
Snuffbox
Matt Young
Burning
Mellow
Bored
Eddie Mac
Fazzle

KOAB
Smartly Pretty
Smues
Mattdotcom
Kamala
Pbone
Alkeiper
Agent

Kotz
Canadian Guitarist
Treble
Lushus
Milky
Vitamin X
godthedog

i may or may not go back and do reasons, depending on how i feel.

+Quote Post
alfdogg
post Jan 6 2009, 11:28 AM
Post #49

Zip it, lock it, put the key in your pocket.

Group: OAOAST Mods
Member No.: 1,502

AGNES
Dandy
Incandenza
EHME (Marney doesn't even post here!)
Byron the Bulb
Brooklyn Zoo
Slayer
Ortonsault

Kinetic
Snuffbox
Spaceman Spiff
CanadianChris
Mellow
Bored
Edwin MacPhisto
Fazzle

KOAB
Smartly Pretty
Smues
Mattdotcom
King Kamala
Damaramu
Alkeiper
Me (man, did I get hosed here or what.)

S.J. Kreese
Canadian Guitarist
treble
Black Lushus
Milky
Vitamin X
godthedog

+Quote Post
Brett Favre
post Jan 6 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #50

I'm not perfect

Member No.: 4,269

Dr. Venkman - Good guy.
Smitty - Tough call, but I like Smitty's posts in the CE Folder.
Harley - Statistics machine.
EHME - Good guy to talk to.
Byron - He's good. Real good.
BZ - I like Cheech though.
Slayer - I look forward to baseball chats with Slayer.
Ortonsault - Can't say I see you around too much on the boards, but from what I've seen you're aight.

Twisted Intestine - Got a tough draw here. Good poster and deserves some votes.
snuffbox - I can't see snuffbox without that avatar.
Spaceman Spiff - Sports folder contributor.
CanadianChris - I owe you a vote for last year, and you're a good guy so here it is.
Mellow - Breakout poster of the year.
Bored - I don't dislike Chris, but Bored brings it in the baseball chats, and knows his shit in Sports.
Edwin - Another smart guy. Not smart guy as in wise ass but you know.
Fazzle - I don't see enough of Andrew.

KOAB - I like still fly, but KOAB is KOAB. I think I'm the only person who says KOB like you'd say GOB (Arnett) with a K.
Smartly Pretty - Another tough draw, but Pretty is a Jet fan and an Always Sunny fan.
Smues - Tough draw again, but Smues gets the nod because of the baseball chats.
Mattdotcom - Underrated.
Kamala - Don't dislike either.
PBone - Don't dislike either. PBone is also pretty pretty good.
Al - When I'm in baseball trouble, I go to Al.
Alf - Another tough draw, and I like Agent's Eliminator, but Alf contributes a ton in basketball in the sports folder. Funny guy too.

Kreese - I don't see Kotzenjunge around as much.
Cyber Mark - coin flip!
Treble - He's like the Daniel Day Lewis of baseball chats. Doesn't say much but when he does, get ready.
Massito - I'm sorry you didn't get Jerry Sloan in the NBA Draft.
Milky - Hawk is good with wrestling, but Milky is good with everything else.
King - I'm cool with both guys; I'm going with King cause he's good in the sports folder especially.
Vitamin X - I like Scroby's ref pictures, especially the chairshot one. VX is like an Iron Chef though.
godthedog - I don't dislike either.

+Quote Post
Lt. Al Giardello
post Jan 6 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #51

It's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Member No.: 5,285

Angle-plex - Venkman and his stuck up atittude kinda annoys me, and I like Angle-plex he makes me LULZ
Dandy - I don't like bigolsmitty, and me and Dandy are cool
Harley Quinn - One of the most knowledgable football posters here
EHME - RIP Marney, but gotta vote for myself
Byron - Don't know the other poster
Brooklyn Zoo - Don't have a problem with Cheech anymore, but BZ is my homie
Slayer - Fuck Brody
Ortonsault - Top 5 favorite poster here

Twisted Intestine - Coin flip here, because I like both posters plus Kinetic will problay win so TI gets a pity vote
Broward83 - I don't like snuffbox
Matt Young - He's cool
CanadianChris - Don't know the other poster
mellow - mellow is my homie and UYI is JAxl's butt buddy
Obi Chris - Don't know who Bored is
Edwin - JAxl is horrible
fazzle - Don't know the other poster

Still Fly - KOAB is going to win, so I'm going to give Still Fly a vote here
Smartly Pretty - Most people know why I'm voting Smartly here
Smues - bob_barron is a faggot
Mattdotcom - He's cool
King Kamala - Me and him are cool
Damaramu - Even though pbone is such a sweety, I like to pick on Damarmu
Luke O - alkeiper is a nerd
AoO - I like alfdogg, but this one was a coinflip

Kreese - Kreese is a good poster, and Kotz goes under my radar
Cyber Mark - CG didn't have the heart to step to EHME
treble - I don't like Boston
BL - He's my uncle tom nigga
Milky - I like Hawk for our monday night chats, but Milky is problay one of my favorite posters
909 - I like gary floyd, but 909 gets points for banning Battlenuts
VX - I don't have a problem with him anymore and Scroty annoys me with his Meltzer hate
LOTC - MMA posters gotta stick together

+Quote Post
Burning Pirate S...
post Jan 6 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #52

So dirty and wrong.

Group: Banned
Member No.: 799

Venk
Dandy
Inc
EHME
Byron
Zoo
Brody
Ortonsault

Kinetic (ps. TI, you're out of the triangle of terror)
Broward
Spiff
Burning Piss
Mellow
OCK
Edwin
Fazzle

KOAB
Smartly
Barron
Matt.com
King Kamala Classic
Bone
Lukeo
Agent

Kreese
Mark Madden
Treble
Lushus
Milky
Floyd
VX
LOTC

+Quote Post
Guest_Czecherbear_*
post Jan 6 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #53

Guests

A couple errors that I'd like to get fixed via PM?

Canadian Guitarist:
pick Kamala or Cowboy

Broward:
Pick Dandy or Smitty
Pick pbone or Damaramu
Pick Keiper or Luke-o

Twisted Intestine:
pick Kamala or Cowboy
Pick pbone or Damaramu

+Quote Post
CanadianGuitaris...
post Jan 6 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #54

Okay. Blue Jays. Let's. Play. Ball.

Member No.: 6,234

QUOTE (Antwon Mitchell @ Jan 6 2009, 01:11 PM) *
Cyber Mark - CG didn't have the heart to step to EHME

That was the Rocket. I'd kick your Carlton Banks ass all over the city.

+Quote Post
snuffbox
post Jan 6 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #55

Has a weird obsession with Barry Goldwater

Member No.: 1,615

He's a hundred and forty pounds, leave him alone.

+Quote Post
The Niggardly Ki...
post Jan 6 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #56

IS IT GETTING THE BEST OF YOU?

Member No.: 6,181

And CG wouldn't even remember it...

+Quote Post
KingPK
post Jan 6 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #57

There's got to be a twist.

Group: OAOAST Mods
Member No.: 237

Venkman
Dandy
Harley Quinn
Marney
Byron
Cheech (I can't vote for New York)
Slayer
Thoth

Kinetic
Broward
Matt Young
Canadian Chris
Mellow
Bored
Edwin
Fazzle

Still Fly
Franchise
Smues
The Max
King Kamala
Dama
Al
Alf

Kreese
Canadain Guitarist
Me (I'm going to get trounced anyway)
Black Lushus (hope he makes another run to piss everyone off again)
Hawk (Milky = teh overrated)
Vitamin X
Godthedog

+Quote Post
foleyfanforever8...
post Jan 6 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #58

Sorry, bro.

Member No.: 5,572

I should probably start paying attention to who posts what around here. The only people I really know enough about to vote for/against in one of things are the few people that I tend to disagree/argue with.

+Quote Post
luke-o
post Jan 6 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #59

This is a MUMORPUGER!

Member No.: 8,437

Venk

Dandy

Inc

EHME

Byron (He probably doesn't think I'm awful)

Cheech

Brody

Thoth

Kinetic

Broward

Matt young

Canadian Chris

Mellow

Chirs Kenobi

Edwin

Andrew TS (very close call. I like Fazzle a lot, but I've got to go with Drew)

KOAB

Franchise (although I think he still thinks I'm weird for thinking he's a good looking guy)

Smues (Baron bugs me off and on for some reason)

Mattdotcom

Kamala

Damaramu (still don't get the pbone love)

luke-o (got to go with myself, but damn did I luck out with the 1st round draw)

Agent

Kreese

Canadian Guitarist

Treble

Lushus (although not as good as last year, he's had a good run)

Milky (again, not a great year. But Hawk34 is bad)

Scroty

Curry

+Quote Post
Psycho Penguin
post Jan 6 2009, 01:55 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 9,304

Dr. Venkman
Dandy
Harley Quinn
Marney
Urban Warfare
Brooklyn Zoo
Slayer
Ortonsault

Kinetic
Broward 83
Matt Young (quality poster on the sports folder, love his NHL insight)
Canadian Chris
Mellow
Bored
Edwin
Fazzle

KOAB
The Franchise
Bob Barron
Mattdotcom
King Kamala (love the stuff on the wrestling folder with the tape watching)
Dama (I might hate what he has to say, but he has strong opinions and expresses them well)
Al Keiper (tough matchup. His baseball knowledge gives him the edge.)
Agent of Oblivion (another toughie. Both of them have quality posting skills)

Kotzenjunge
Cyber Mark
Treble
Black Lushus
Milky
Gary Floyd
Vitamin X (probably my favorite poster in the sports folder)
Lord of the Curry

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:55 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here