TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Hapland

Guest Vitamin X

Not sure if any of you have tried this, but this is quite a fucking difficult puzzle game.

I just beat it after about an hour or so, half an hour of which was spent figuring out what things were clickable. Ridiculously addictive.

Enjoy.

Sorry, no.

Getting the last torch lit requires that the guy who lights the first torch shuts the open window, making the loose debris fall on the thing with the buzzsaw that comes toward the guy on the bottom.

Guest Vitamin X
Sorry, no.

Getting the last torch lit requires that the guy who lights the first torch shuts the open window, making the loose debris fall on the thing with the buzzsaw that comes toward the guy on the bottom.

I know, I beat it. That doesn't prove you beat it that fast, but it would certainly be faster than anyone else I've seen beat it (the record for it was 25 minutes on the site I got it from).

Guest Vitamin X

And timing. Perfect timing. Even though Iknow exactly what to do, executing it is another matter entirely.

Well - I'm convinced that I'll never figure it out. I can't figure out how to do it without at least blowing up one man or the bell, and I'm not even sure I'm on the right track.