TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fro

Two Warrants out for Ric Flair's Arrest

Pro wrestler Ric Flair faces assault charges after a road rage incident on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Another driver said Flair attacked him and his car.

The victim said he was driving on I-485 on Wednesday. He said everybody was trying to get out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and traffic was slow.

According to police, the victim said he noticed someone behind him flashing their headlights. The victim said that's when he hit the brakes.

The man that was behind the victim, pulled along side him, police said. The victim said he immediately recognized the driver as Ric Flair.

The victim told police that Flair got out of his car, walked over to the vehicle, grabbed him by the neck and damaged his car.

Police said there are two warrants out for Ric Flair -- simple assault and damage to personal property.

Flair's attorney, Richard Finnell, said Flair is unaware of the warrants. He said Flair is in Michigan this week for a pay-per-view wrestling event.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/5420940/detail.html

this one has "double post" for the initial post while the other thread with the same name doesn't even have an initial post.

It would appear that Fro DID NOT take Advanced Classes in Messageboarding and thus does not have a better understanding to it then we would think.

I'm picturing him in a white tank top, boxers, black socks to just below his knee while he's wooing and dropping elbow drops onto the hood. Then trying to put the figure four on the tailpipe.

From what I can gather from google searching, we're talking a few months in jail, maybe a year at worst in jail for Flair if this all pans out.

From what I can gather from google searching, we're talking a few months in jail, maybe a year at worst in jail for Flair if this all pans out.

He's rich, he'll get nothing. Probation and that's it.

Eh. I see simple assault cases go to probation all the time.

Minor damage to a car? A fine.

It's notable that Ric Flair was involved. But as a crime, that's not much.

When I read this story I immediately invisioned Flair taking a baseball bat and breaking all the guys windows, and then taking off his jacket, throwing it on the ground and strutting.

FINE ME!! I'M ALREADY FINED!!!

Guest El Satanico

WWe is collapsing...hooray

Too bad he didn't take a golf club to the windsheild of the other car.