TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest y2jailbait

The One and Only Underappreciated Posters Thread

Guest KanadianKrusty
I've been at the Smarks message board since like the Spring of 2001 but my posts are usually no sold.

Same here, but don't worry, apparently once you hit the 5,000 mark you become respected and interesting.

Guest spiny norman

Was mine the only ignored post in here? Wow, I really am underappreciated! I've been here since December 2000, longer than most of the people here, damn it!

Rejection on a massage board, I don't think I can get much lower than this.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
Mr. T

I PITY THE FOO THAT LIKES AS

Why am I not surprised? No one ever picks anyone besides Mr T, ever.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Mr T wasn't even his name in the show. It was... BA Baracus. But that's a guess. And I think one of them might have been named Face. But again... I'm guessing.

Guest razazteca

Murdok was the star of the show!

Star Trek > Battle Star Galatica

Frankie killed the show.

I feel very underappreciated a lot of times, but thats just me.

Oh, and whoever the Pink ranger was first off (she was in Felicity too), shes hot as.

Guest nl5xsk1

I'm underappreciated ... being virtually unknown and anonymous will do that to you, methinks.

And if I had to pick a member of the A-team to represent me, it would be Murdoch ... unstable guy who always ends up doing the job that no one else is willing to do.

Guest BobBacklundRules

My posts are ignored all the time. It's sad that to get over I have to mention the A-Team or The Power Rangers. Well I won't do that.

::Goes back to word association thread to build post count for credibility::

Guest JHawk

Hey, I'm not a good enough poster to get into the TSM Best Poster tourney or annoying enough to get into the Most Irritating Poster tournament.

That takes some talent there.

I'm underappreciated ... being virtually unknown and anonymous will do that to you, methinks.

And if I had to pick a member of the A-team to represent me, it would be Murdoch ... unstable guy who always ends up doing the job that no one else is willing to do.

Honestly...its the name that does you in.

Most people here have user handles that you can actually say and not have to spell out or even abbreviate.

Dames

Guest Ripper

You know, I have a easy name to remember, have been here for a hell of a long time and still get no sold.

But thats okay.

Just wait until I get with the mother fucking. You'll remember me then. You all will.

Guest nl5xsk1

Most people here have user handles that you can actually say and not have to spell out or even abbreviate.

Dames

Thanks, Dames ... the fact that the boss cares enough to point out my crappy name choice shows that I am noticed.

Best. Day as a poster. Ever.

Guest Ripper

I notice that you have a little something on your nose there...

Oh COMEON!!! you know SOMEBODY was going to say it.

Dames

Thanks, Dames ... the fact that the boss cares enough to point out my crappy name choice shows that I am noticed.

Best. Day as a poster. Ever.

I actually like nl5xsk1 as a name. "nl5 times sk1" has a nice ring to it.

Having said that, maybe we should have a "Rename nl5xsk1" competition. That'll get you over and leave you with a snazzy new name...

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

If we rename nl5xsk1, I suggest Whorgasm. I was going to change my own name to that, but am willing to donate it to a worthy cause. Even though I stole it from Dennis Rodman.

Guest nl5xsk1

I'd reiterate my "Best. Day as a poster. Ever." comment but that'd make me a brownnoser to YOU ALL.

Guest Vern Gagne
I've been at the Smarks message board since like the Spring of 2001 but my posts are usually no sold.

Same here, but don't worry, apparently once you hit the 5,000 mark you become respected and interesting.

<Looks at post total...readies for Happy Dance!